Before they then smile.

Their smile, their smile widens more as blood tears leaks put from their eyes, the ember in their left eye slowly growing larger as their eyes which were now black with glowing blue pupils.

The Skulls behind them then open their mouths as they begin to charge up an attack and seeing this they started shooting at them only for a barrier of bones protruded from the ground shielding.

Many people then tries to escape their room but a wall of bones protruded from the ground, blocking their exits.

Everyone of them were mortified by this as they look back at the figure seeing their smile widen even more.

They started screaming, pleading to them to spare their lives but I was futile.

None could calm the rage and hatred for them now.

They did this.

No matter how much they had pleaded to them.

They didn't stop hurting them with their so-called experiments.

Because of this, the Dragonic skulls was done charging up as the figure says one last thing.

???: Burn in hell...

*BOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!*

__________________________________________

In New Meridian city.

Many people were seen on the streets, vehicles driving around heading towards their destination.

People and Talking Animals walking around to go and do whatever businesses they have to do.

Such a nice day it is today

???: Ow my head......

A boy with white hair, blue eyes and pale skin was seen rubbing his head, walking on the sidewalk with the rest of the citizens in this city.

He was wearing an unzipped light-blue parka with a grey hood with black short pants with white lines on them, a white tank-top and black boots. He also was wearing a red scarf around his neck.

This young man is Y/n, a 17 year old boy who lives a hard life especially given how messed up this city is.

He used to live at the streets but mysteriously, someone had helped him by giving him clothes and money and a place to live which was the abandoned Hotel he one day had mysteriously woke up at.

Whoever was helping him, he was grateful.

Right now, Y/n was venturing around this city which was called New Meridian a city in the Canopy Kingdom.

A city that had many people that has..... Weird and unique personalities but that's not all.

This city also has some of it's dark sides, being a city full of corruption especially when it home to a large powerful Mafia.

The Medici Mafia.

Anyway.........

The boy had a wide smile on as he looks around the place enjoying the sun ray of this nice day.

*Boom!!!*

At least it was a nice day.

People were heard screaming and seen running away as Y/n looks to see that there was a Robbery going on as Masked thugs were coming out of a bank nearby.