Chapter 1: The Maid

Start from the beginning

Rachel: I'm Rachel Wong, reporting from our studio in the nation's capitol. Canopolis. Frank has the day off. In our top story today, it has been a month now since the Skullgirl had last been sighted in New Meridian but it doesn't mean she's gone. The Skullgirl Alert level is still "Mauve". New Meridian citizens are still be advised to stay indoors, remain vigilant and report anything suspicious.

The girl hums at this as she continues to watch but then grew a look of hatred when the news then shows a picture of a notorious looking man.

Rachel: This newest incarnation of the Skullgirls has yet to be identified but our sources within the NMPD, say her victims seems to be connected with the prestigious Medici Family. Lorenzo Medici, the most prominent of this powerful clan, has withdrawn from the public spotlight and is to believe to have gone into hiding.

???: Hmm, serves you right. I hope this Skullgirl will kill them all..

She spouted out of spite.

Rachel: Having just observed the seventh anniversary of the defeat of the previous Skullgirl, our kingdom's own Queen Nancy. Trinity bless her soul, the appearance of the new Skullgirl is a chilling development.

Rachel: While expected, the core of our nation is once again shaken as normalcy seemed to be returning. But we will not be defeated, and we will stand strong against this new enemy!

Rachel: In related royal news, the eldest daughter or Queen Nancy and King Franz, Princess Parasoul, has successfully apprehended the infamous Gigan Half-breed terrorist, Scythana, with the help of her elite military force, the Black Egrets. As reported earlier, Scythana attacked the Renoir Grand War Memorial in Canopolis and has been detained in Alastor Maximum Security prison.

Rachel: So once again, thanks to Princess Parasoul and the Black Egrets, you can be rest assured we are safe even as this new threat has emerged. In these uncertain times, it's good to know that we can always rely on the strength and leadership of our Canopy Royal Family—

Before the reporter could finish, the girl turn the Tv off with the remote, scoffing at this.

???: They rely too much on the Royal Family.. If they're really keeping us safe then why are there so many wrongs in this city hmm.. Talk about being hypocritical..

She scoffs at that before looking  back at Y/n and looks around the place seeing that it was a mess.

???: (This boy... Does he live here?)

She then decided to explore the place, leaving Y/n to his sleep.

But as she had left, Y/n opens one eye as he looks to the door she had gone through which leads to the hallway.

Y/n: (Thank goodness she didn't hit me.....)

____________________________________________________________

The girl found herself in a kitchen after exploring around the top floor as there she hesitantly went to the fridge because she was feeling hungry and opened it only to be surprised it was full of food.

???: (So he does live here...)

Truthfully she expected that the fridge was empty and had a horrid stench inside but it was quite the opposite as the fridge was up and running,