"I'm surprised Diurnal doesn't have any other Lycans."

"There was a girl born last year from a Rogue. But we sent her to The Order after her mom went back to the wild. But in my dreams, your hair was silver-white—and your eyes were blue like...well it's that color of the sky in the evening," He points to one of his veins, "Like this."

I stare at him, rendered speechless. He had seen Iphigenia.

"Was that all, Eamonn?" Again, he seems hesitant, but I need to know. I kneel down to get on his level, and speak softly, "Please—I would really appreciate it if you tell me. And I won't tell anyone."

"You won't tell my Da?"

I can only assume that's his name for Adrian, and I shake my head, "I won't."

He takes a nervous breath, and I pray that what he's seen means that I won't have to go back and tell Adrian.

"You were with Da," He looks down at his feet, "Holding hands."

I'm back to staring at the boy. In his vision, I was with Adrian. My heart races. I jump straight into panic-mode but quickly reign myself in. Eamonn might have seen that because of what happened on the docks...

I nod and take a deep breath, "Thank you, Eamonn. I won't tell anyone—I promise."

If Jace hears of this, he'll have a frickin' stroke. And hell will have to freeze over before I tell Adrian. Divination and premonitions have a tendency to change. That's what Mallory said. I'll have to see if there is any symbolism to his dream—that can potentially lead me somewhere.

I stand up as I hear footsteps behind us. Rachel walks towards us with Kiana in tow.

"I see you found the little lad," Kiana shoots a look at Eamonn, "Your Dadaí is going to have your hide when he finds you. You know better than to go running off."

"That's my fault," I grimace when her sharp eyes turn to me, "I was showing him around."

"I'm old enough to take care of myself," Eamonn pouts.

Kiana rolls her eyes, "This is why Alpha brought you along—so you could finally see what you're going to be up against if you keep up with that attitude. And running off to find pretty girls."

She winks at me as Eamonn's lip wrinkle in the most adorable growl. We all stifle our laughter, but it's hard when he's trying to show off and be scary.

Rachel wraps her arm around my waist as all four of us head towards the training grounds, "Ready to cheer your boy on?"

Before I can answer, Kiana pipes up, "I can't wait to cheer mine on."

"Mac's fighting?" I ask, nervous for whoever will be facing him. He's built like a tank and has an air of intimidation that would make any person with common sense to forfeit.

She wags her eyebrows at me, "Aye, he is. Love it when my Mac stretches his limbs out and gets a good fight in. He's always in a great mood afterwards—if you know what I mean."

Eamonn moans loudly, "Ew!"

"I didn't even say anything explicit," She tuts, "What are Mac and Alpha teaching you. Get your mind out'ta gutter, you dope."

Eamonn has a sharp retort on his tongue, but it dies down the moment we step into view of the training grounds. I'm shocked into silence as well, staring out at the infinite amounts of Wolves weaving in and out of crowds. Some Wolves are in the rings already brawling, unable to wait any longer.

It's like walking around a fair. Mallory and Doc have a makeshift clinic on the east side of the training grounds, and there are a bunch of tables set up with food and water. Camilla and her parents are serving drinks. It's there that I spot Adrian and Mac.