And Destroy

Y/N: I'll end this as quick as I can.

Your arms cross over each other as you speak softly. You jerk them backwards as two massive hands materialise beside you.

 You jerk them backwards as two massive hands materialise beside you

The Rake lunges at you, with every intent to kill. You quickly jerk your arm to the right as The Rake's soul turns blue, sending it flying. It lands on the ground but continues to slid backwards until it shoved its claws into the ground, stopping completely.

Before it could move any further, a humming sound could be heard. The Rake turns around to see three of your blasters aimed right at it. A small pool of black goo forms as tendrils launch from it, wrapping around The Rake's arms, legs and head, holding it in place.

Y/N: gotcha.

The Rake manages to get its left arm loose and cuts the tendrils in half with a slash of its claws. You reel back in pain from the slash as The Rake darts away as your blasters fire.

Y/N: okay, we're doing this now.

You look around the forest, trying to find the clawed fucker. You hear leaves rustling behind you so you turn towards it. You prepare to lunge at it but a deer runs out of it. You quickly realise that you've left yourself open to a surprise attack from The Rake. You summon your scythes and use your telekinesis to make them both spin and orbit around you rapidly for some defence.

Y/N: where are you John?

A crack is heard from your left, you turn to the origin of the sound to see The Rake clutching its jaw in pain. You go for a sneak attack with another puddle of goo. It strafes to the right, dodging the attack as if it had eyes on the back of its head. You quickly realise that you need to think outside of the theoretical box to beat it.

Y/N: hmm, this is quite difficult.

You deactivate your scythes and begin hopping around like a frog on ketamine to distract The Rake. Sally looks at you with a 'what the fuck?' face. The Rake lunges at you but you backhand it with right big boi hand that has pure 'begone thot!' energy.

Y/N: ugh, about fucking time.

The Rake tries to get up but you slam it back into the ground with an overhead axe-handle strike, causing a small impact crater.

Y/N: let's end this song and dance...

The Rake backs up in either confusion or fear, you can't tell which one

The Rake backs up in either confusion or fear, you can't tell which one. It leaps at you but you grab it by the throat with a patience lead. You throw the bitch into the ground head first. You summon a scythe about 3 meters in the air. The Rake screeches at you but you grab it by the teeth.

Y/N: enough games.

You Y E E T The Rake in the air as six more scythes orbit it. You jump up and begin slashing at it with your might.

After The Rake is slammed into the ground, you grab your scythe and with a hefty swing, the blade goes through the back of The Rake's head, finally killing the fucker.