Lauren: lol fine but please don't let them put shit in your head that isn't true

Y/N: don't be paranoid. I know it's not true. I believe you

Lauren: fine. can't wait to see if I get any beach pics ;)

Y/N: we will see ;)

"Get off your phone, y/n, and let's go swim." Dinah yelled grabbing my wrist.
I smiled, "Fine. Lemme get ready."
I looked around to see no one on the beach except for us. Camila was right, this was a good place. I carefully stripped off the white muscle tee to reveal my torso, then my high waisted denim shorts to show off my lower half. Each of the girls were now in the water and all of them were stunned. I didn't know if it was a good thing or bad thing, so I just decided to pretend like I didn't notice and begin to trek waist deep into the water. I grabbed the hair tie from my wrist to put up my hair in a pony tail. Camila grabbed my arm to try to pull me out further, "Come on, y/n."

Now, I don't like telling people this but I have a complete fear of sharks. I don't like going out too deep because of this fear. I'll go about 6 or 7 feet deep but as soon as it hits 8, I turn into a huge baby. I shook my head, "Nah I'm good. I kinda don't want to be in danger of getting hit by a huge wave."
Camila looked around and laughed, "You're joking, right? This is the calmest I've ever seen Miami's water." I just kept quiet. She gasped, "Oh my God, do you even know how to swim?"
I smiled and couldn't help but laugh, "Yes, Mila. I know how to swim."
Her face was calm now, "Oh, now I feel dumb. But come on."
"No, I really can't. Trust me." I dive my feet into the warm and wet sand beneath me and Camila smiled trying to lighten me up.
"Okay well come out just a teensy bit and we will swim around you." She said cheerily before swimming towards the girls. I nodded ant it only took a few seconds before they were all close to me.
"So, Ally you never told me about what happened with Troy last night." Dinah smirked before pulling her top down a little.
"That's because I don't kiss and tell." She giggled floating in the water. "But seriously, nothing happened. He respects my boundaries and stuff. That's why I like him." I admired Ally's abstain from sex. God only knows I couldn't do that if you paid me though.
Normani swam up to me and smirked, "So, I heard you're talking to Jauregui."
"Mila!" I whined.
Camila smirked then ducked under the water to avoid the confrontation. Normani giggled cutely, "So, how's she doing?"
I shrugged, "Good. I guess." I wasn't sure why she was asking, but I just went with it.
"Good. If she does anything bad at all, you can tell me and I'll tear her ass up. Non-sexually of course." Normani joked before swimming away.

After about 30 minutes of swimming, I decided I needed some tanning time. I mean, I'm from Italian decent, but I look whiter than most of my family. I mean, it's not that bad, but I could be tanner. Camila was already tanning at this point, so when I got out of the water, her eyes were on my wet skin. I mean, I'm guessing she didn't mean to ogle me so hard, but she did.
I laid back on my towel with my sunglasses perched on my eyes.

I unlocked my phone to see Lauren's texts.

Lauren: how would you feel if I snuck into your bedroom later tonight?

Y/N: Normally I'd be all about it, but Ari stays in my room right now.... so

Lauren: I got that covered. just trust me

I heard buzzing from over by Camila. "Dinah Jane! Your phone is going insane over here!" She yelled to the tan girl in the water splashing Normani.
When she heard that her phone was going off she basically sprinted through the water to get to it. She barely reached it in time, but was able to answer it. "Hello?"
When the person on the other end said what they needed, Dinah had a shocked expression on her face. "Yes, mama. I'll be home as soon as possible. I'll get Ally to take me home. I love you."
"Are you okay, DJ?" Camila asked worriedly seeing her friends expression.
Dinah just shook her head, "There's a family emergency. I gotta get home." She yelled out to the girl in the water, "Ally, I have to get home. Something happened."
Ally could hear the change in her friend's voice and hurried out of the water. We grabbed all of our stuff and got back in the car to get ready to go back to our houses and disperse from this somewhat fun afternoon.