CHAPTER 18: Bonds

After regaining consciousness, I look over to see Sasuke. He looked stressed. "Sakura, we might have to do an emergency C-section, the baby's so underdeveloped, after 5 extra months. I've never seen anything like this." Karin says.

"Do anything you can, just find a way to get her out alive and healthy." Sakura replies. "Find a way to get them out of this alive, both of them." Sasuke says staring at Karin with absolute seriousness in his eyes.

Sakura places her hand on his and looks at him. "If anything happens, take care of the baby. Karin and I have been preparing for this situation since the 5 month mark." Sakura says holding his hand.

----------------------------------------------

Some time passes

"Okay, Sakura she's out. Now to stitch you up--" Sakura's heartrate started dropping at massive rates. Sasuke froze, in his eyes it seemed as if his life flashed before them.

"Get Orochimaru in here." Karin says sitting the baby down.

----------------------------------------------
Orochimaru was phoned. Rushing down to the room. Sasuke was pacing outside of the doors for some time, clearly worried about what was going to happen to the love of his life, and his baby.

Karin walks out the room taking off her gloves and taking deep breath's.

"Sasuke, what I'm about to tell you is something you can't get angry about, Sakura and I decided this a while ago." She says to him looking straight into his eyes

"Around the time we found out about the birth effect, we both came the conclusion one of them would die during the delivery."

Sasuke's eyes widened

"We made an agreement that, if the baby was going to die under any circumstance, we would transfer her remaining life to the baby and nurse it back to health" she continued.

"The forbidden jutsu that was used on Gaara the Kazekage?" Sasuke asked.

"Yes, but that isn't the case, in this case, Sakura is at the gates of death." she added

"So, she told me to let you know, she wants you to take the baby, and raise her. Find another woman worthy of raising the baby, and marrying you." Karin said patting his shoulder.

"Her? It's a girl?" he asked, shocked.

"I can't raise a baby on my own, especially not a girl."

----------------------------------------------
Orochimaru comes out the lab.

"She doesn't have much time, come say your goodbyes."

Sasuke starts walking away.

SASUKE'S POV
—————————
Again. I'm losing someone I love again.
I can't look at her, I can't say goodbye.
Not after waiting 6 years to tell her how I felt.

"I'll give her my remaining life."

Those words were way clear than anything I've heard. I turned my back to see Jugo.

"You'll what?" I asked him.

"Give her my remaining life"

TO BE CONTINUED
—————————————
A.N : I'm sorry for not releasing for a while, I've been focusing on my mental health, Thank you so much for over 2k reads ❤️