CHAPTER 14: How I See You

SAKURA'S POV

----------------------------------------------

Last night was a mistake, never should I ever have called him overprotective. He doesn't know anyone but Naruto and I. Of course he would be protective, right now this baby and I are his only family. He hasn't felt the touch of family in years. I would be the same, why am I treating him like he should recognize this feeling?

As Sasuke and I are getting ready to travel through dimensions, I place my hand on his shoulder.

"Sasuke, I'm so sorry for last night."

"Don't bother, I understand how I was acting." he replies. "You were acting completely normal." I reply. "As long as I have this fan symbol on my back, we're family, never feel alone."

----------------------------------------------

SASUKE'S POV

All my life, I ignored the kindness of Naruto, but I ignored the love she had for me. Now isn't the time for all the sentimental talk but, when is?

I wrap my arm around Sakura's waist. And activate my Rinnegan. "We'll talk about this later." I say as I walk with her into the portal.
----------------------------------------------

The two walk outside the portal, in front of Orochimaru's lab. They enter by doing the snake skin scan. As they're walking through the dimly lit hall, they hear a couple of weak footsteps. "You guys are back so soon, Its been only 5-6 months, I don't know I don't count."

"Oh my, pinky? Is that you?" the voice calls, sounding excited. "Only person who calls me pinky is- SUIGETSU!?" Sakura yells. "PINKY?!" Suigetsu yells back, the two run to each other squealing like a bunch of little girls. "Pinky, you're pregnant??" he says. "I can't say I'm surprised, but I didn't know, little Sasuke here could y'know.." Suigetsu says, making a explosion noises and signs with his hands.

Sakura's face shot red, and Sasuke started coughing, "Anyways, Suigetsu where's Orochimaru and the others?" Sasuke asks. "Orochimaru's in his lab right about now, Jugo is most likely playing snow white, with the birds. Well, Karin.. she's in the west lab." he says.

"Okay, well I need to speak to Orochimaru, take Sakura to Karin, she needs to be checked out." Sasuke says walking away. Suigetsu takes a deep breath. "C'mon pinky, She's in critical condition, but I think she'll be able to check you out." Suigetsu says. "I'm a kunoichi I think I'm capable of checking myself." Sakura replies. "Well you know how Sasuke is, If I don't take you, I'll never hear the end of that." he says.

Sakura and Suigetsu make it to the west wing lab, Suigetsu takes a minute before opening the door. They enter the room to see Karin, sitting at a table with her head down. "Hey Karin.. It's me Sakura, do you remember me?" she says. "Pretty, pink haired kunoichi, with a 100 healings diamond on her forehead? I don't think I'd forget you. Karin replies

The room turns silent, It felt like hours later. Until cries came from the right side of the room. "Is that a baby!?" Sakura questions.

END OF CHAPTER 14

----------------------------------------------