CHAPTER 12: All For You

TIME SKIP: 6 MONTHS LATER JULY 23RD.
----------------------------------------------

Months passed, since the day Sasuke heard the voice, he came to the conclusion it was his brother. But not only that, as the months passed Sakura's baby bump came out more. Sasuke accepted the fact his wife was pregnant. Quickly actually, he wondered why she didn't tell him sooner.

Sakura grabbed Sasuke's and and kissed it as he does to her. "The sun is coming up, happy birthday, Sasuke-kun." Sakura says kissing his cheek and pulling him in for a hug. "This is all I could've wished for, as a gift." Sasuke says to her.

They make a stop at the top of a hill to watch the sun rise. Sasuke pulls her closer and holds her tight. "Sasuke, you're holding a little too tight, don't you think?" Sakura says. "There's no such thing as too tight." Sasuke says. He holds his blink for a second, activating his Sharingan. Looking around, but not turning his head he feels a very strong chakra.

Out of nowhere Sakura hears a crash and jumps up to her feet. "SAKURA WAIT!" Sasuke yells. A man in a Anbu mask appears before her eyes. As he's about to throw a punch toward her stomach, Sasuke uses his Rinnegan to swap places with Sakura. Sasuke dodges the hit and commences into battle with the masked man. After 5 minutes of fighting the man, they seperate.

"Who are you." Sasuke asks. "I'm a member of the Foundation, It is my mission to kill you." the masked man says. "Who gave you this mission." Sasuke asks, thinking of a proper escape route. If he continues fighting around Sakura she could get hurt, even worse the baby could get hurt.

"This mission was assigned by Shimura Danzo" he says. "I killed Danzo." Sasuke replies. "Danzo-sama gave me this mission years ago, now that your wife's pregnant, I will be able to repay him. By killing your wife and your child." the man says. The man ran toward Sasuke, but Sasuke ran to Sakura, grabbed her, using his Rinnegan to travel through dimensions.

"Thank you, Sasuke-kun, I hope your birthday isn't messed up because of me." Sakura says. "My birthday is good because of you, I know you're strong but are you okay? did he hurt you?" Sasuke asks her. "I'm fine, I do feel a bit weird, but it's probably something pregnancy related." Sakura replies. He nods.

----------------------------------------------

"Don't worry, Danzo-sama. The baby Uchiha won't see the daylight." The masked man says.

END OF CHAPTER 12

----------------------------------------------