CHAPTER 16: Doubting New Lives

It was early in the morning, and the birds were louder than usual, that usually means, a messenger bird will be coming some time soon. Sakura was confused on what it would be, Sasuke wasn't up yet, so she went to the west lab to visit Akuya.

Sakura was checking up on Akuya until she heard some shouting coming from one of the labs in the area. Sakura runs out the room after making sure the baby is untouchable just in case. She follows the arguing to one of the labs.

She bursts in to only see Suigetsu and Orochimaru, they look at her. "Sakura come look at this absolute bullshit." Suigetsu yells. She walks over to the two, she looks up to see a big tank full of water and a little person in it. "What is it?" she questions. "My new creation, my vessel, my son." Orochimaru answers. Sakura looks at Orochimaru and blinks. "Well, what's his name?" she continues. "Mitsuki" he replies.

"Well, get him out that water, and bring him to the west wing." Sakura says as she leaves the lab to go back to Akuya. As she's walking down the hall she gets stopped by a figure, "Karin?" she questions. "It's me, there's a messenger bird here with a message from Uzumaki Naruto." Karin says. "Thank you." Sakura says as she speeds her pace up to the front doors.

Sakura finally makes it and gets the message off the bird. It reads;

Dear Sakura and Sasuke,

One of the rouge Anbu black ops came to the village, seeking revenge for Danzo. I recently found out Hinata was carrying a child, a boy, we're going to name him Uzumaki Boruto, that's if he makes it. The masked man cast some sort of jutsu on Hinata, delaying her birth by 5 month, by march he should be here, but if Hinata doesn't pull through, they will die. Stay safe.

Yours truly, Uzumaki Naruto

----------------------------------------------

Sakura rubs her stomach, "I wonder if that's what jutsu he put me under.." she thought to herself. She runs back to the lab to write a letter back.

Dear Naruto,

We'll try to find out as much information as we can, I'm also carry-

Sakura erases that, she doesn't want the village to know, it has to be a surprise.

Dear Naruto,

We'll try to find out as much information as we can, Boruto is a beautiful name for him. Send Hinata our regards, we're so sorry this is happening to the two of you. We recently came in contact with the masked man as well, he was approaching us for Sasuke, since he killed Danzo. We promise to get to the bottom of this.

Your friends, Uchiha Sasuke , Uchiha Sakura

----------------------------------------------

Sakura rolls the message up and puts it back in the pouch sending the bird off. "I wont let anyone hurt you, little one." Sakura thought to herself.

END OF CHAPTER 16

----------------------------------------------