CHAPTER 6: Maybe It's Love

"Oh lord, see what you did Suigetsu?" Karin says moving his hand from her waist. "Come on, we were both into it how was I supposed to know he would come in?" Suigetsu said getting his stuff packed into his bag. "We shouldn't have kissed anyways, it was a mistake." Karin said as she grabbed her bags and walked out the room. Suigetsu gets the rest of her stuff and runs after Karin.

----------------------------------------------
"Is everyone ready?" Sakura asked the group. "Yes Sakura-san" Suigetsu and Jugo said in sync. "Karin are you ready?" Sakura asked her again. "Don't get in the way of me and Sasuke and we'll be perfectly fine, pinky." Karin said grabbing Sasuke's arm and walking off. Sakura had a face full of confusion. "What?" She thought to herself.

----------------------------------------------

2 Days Later

After 2 days of traveling to the hidden sound village the group finally made it to Orochimaru's Lab. Sakura walks up to the secret door and puts her head up to the door to see if she could hear inside, but there was no noise beyond that wall. Sasuke got infront of her and did his summoning jutsu to summon some sort of shedded snake skin.

Sasuke took the skin and put it up to the door, suddenly the door opened and the group went inside. "You guys go ahead, we'll meet you in the meeting room later." Sasuke said holding Sakura's hand and leading her to another door. When he open the door it revealed a pretty outdoor/ indoor themed room, as if it was a relaxing spot.

Sakura sits on the bench and Sasuke sits next to her. "Sasuke-kun." Sakura said looking down into her cuffed palms. "Who is she to you?" She added. Sasuke didnt respond. "Do you love her?" Sakura said looking in to his eyes. "Sakura, why did you wait for me?" Sasuke asked.

"I love you, that's why." Sakura replied. "You're strong, handsome, and determined, I waited because I wanted to carry your problems with you, rather you carry them alone." Sakura said holding his hand. Sasuke pulled her on to him and laid on the bench looking into her beautiful green eyes.

"I don't love her, It's you. It's always been you." Sasuke says to Sakura before kissing her and holding her tightly. " I don't know how to love, but I'll learn for you Sakura-chan, because I love you just as much as you love me." Sasuke says before switching positions with her, and going all the way.

END OF CHAPTER 6

----------------------------------------------