"You're... You're mother won't stand for this."

Cassandra grabbed his chin and looked him dead in the eyes. "Even if this get's me into trouble, it will be worth it. And mother isn't here to safe you. Now let's play." She let her sickle glide over his face and exposed chest. "Question 1: Do you love my mother?"

Ethan didn't expect this. "What? What kind of question is that?"

"Answer!" she yelled, pointing the sickle close to his eye.

"Yes! I love her, of course I love her." he answered terrified.

"Good boy." she said, gliding the cold steel of her sickle once more over his exposed skin. She wouldn't harm him of course, mother forbade that. But she could still have some fun with him. And she loved  to see his scared face.

"Hmm... Question 2: Do you have mommy issues?" she grinned.

"I... well... everyone likes to be spoiled I guess?" He wasn't sure how to respond to that, he hadn't really thought about it.

But Cassandra seemed to like his answer and giggled. "I knew it! Hahaha. Oh so much fun..." She leaned closer. "Do you love your new daughters?" she whispered.

"...Yes."

Cassandra blinked a few times. She was sure that she had misheard him. "What did you say, vermin?" she hissed at him, regaining her composure.

"I promised to treat you as my own, just like Alcina treats my child as hers."

The witch was baffled by this response. Surely this had to be a trick or something. "Even when I do this to you?" she asked, reffering to his current situation.

Ethan nodded. "Yes. Because I know you're only doing this to protect your mother and siblings. But I promise you, there is nothing to be afraid of."

The anger inside Cassandra began to boil over and she yelled in his face. "Who do you think you are?! Coming into our house and steal mothers heart. And she is MY mother, not Rose's! And I am certainly not afraid by the likes of you!" She licked her lips. "All that shouting has gotten me thirsty. I'm sure mother won't mind if I take a bite. Don't worry, it's just gonna hurt a lot!" She laughed and got ready to bite him in the neck.

The sound of flies stopped her and before she knew it, Daniela had grabbed and dragged her out of the cell. "Get off of me!" she yelled.

"Stop it, do not hurt father." Daniela said to her.

"He is not my father and he certianly isn't yours!" Cassandra objected while Bela freed him of his shackles.

"Come one Mr. Winters, let's get you out of here." she said. Ethan nodded and followed her.

Dinner was very quiet. Cassandra spent the whole time shooting deadly glares towards Ethan, even more so than usual. Her mother didn't seem angry and she didn't talk to her about what happened so she assumed Ethan hasn't told her.

It was finally time for the big reveal. After the servants left with the dishes and prepared dessert, Alcina rose from her chair and adressed her children. "Daughters, I have an announcment to make." She placed a hand over her belly. "You'll soon have another sibling."

Daniela began to rock in her chair from excitment and Bela seemed happy as well. But Cassandra's reaction was different. Her facade broke, she couldn't keep this up anymore. "May I be excused...?" she asked with a failing voice and left before her mother could give her permission. She practically stormed out of the room.

Alcina followed after her, calling of any more dishes that would arrive. She knocked on her daughters room. "Cassandra?" No answer. "Cassandra, I'm coming in." Cassandra lay in her bed, her face buried in her pillow and she cried and screamed with all her strength. Alcina sat down on the bed. "Oh my child... tell me what's wrong."

"You don't love me and my sisters. Not anymore." Cassandra accused her.

That hurt Alcina. "Baby, what are you talking about?"

"Now you have this stupid manthing and a new daughter. And this time she is your own flesh and blood. You love your husband and natural child more than me." she looked at her mother, eyes still watery. "And now we can't even kill the servants anymore and you want us to wear our old dresses. All because of that stupid man Ethan Winters."

"Oh come here." Alcina said, pressing her daughter against her bosom and wrapping her arms around her, caressing her. "My darling daughter, my love for you is eternal und unconditional, nothing can change that. There is enough place in my heart for all of you, you have nothing to worry about." She kissed the head of her daughter.

After a while, her daughter relaxed in her arms. "Really?"

"Of course, dear. And I forbade you from harming the servants not becasue I care for them, but because it was the only way to keep these outsiders from killing us. Besides, you don't look good with blood all over your clothes." she smiled.

Cassandra sniffed and looked up to her. "Really? Mr. Winters didn't ask for this?"

Alcina shook her head. "No, dear. Is this why you interrogated him?"

The witch tried to avoid eye contact with her mother. "I see he told you."

"It was hard to ignore the giant bumb on his head. And he told me what happened, but he didn't say your name."

Cassandra eyes widened. "What...?"

Alcina nodded. "It was easy to detect that it was you. But yes, he didn't mention you. He didn't want to make a big deal out of it since no one was hurt. Even after all you did to him, he still didn't want to get you into trouble."

Now Cassandra actually felt bad. How could she ever doubted her mother's love? How could she treat her new father like that when he tried to befriend her? He really didn't had any bad intentions. She pressed herself closer to Alcina. "Please forgive me mother, forgive me."

"No." she stated firmly and looked her in the eyes. "It is your father who you should ask for forgiveness. And if I hear that you treat him like that ever again..."

"I won't, I swear to you." Cassandra promised. She was going to make her mother proud.

Alcina nodded. "Good. The first thing you're gonna do tomorrow is apologizing to him, alright?"

Cassandra agreed and her mother gave her a Good Night kiss. "Remember that no matter what you do or what you wear, I'll always love you. But I raised you to be a lady and I want you to act like one. It would make me very proud."

When she was about to leave, Cassandra called out for her again. "Mother?"

Alcina turned around. "Yes, daughter?"

"... I look forward to having a new sibling." she said with a smile.