16- worried - simon

"i-im just worried about him..." i sighed and bit my lip gripping the phone tighter against my ear. "hey, you know simon... you're his best friend other than me... and i ensure you that he is completely fine." robert said calmly from the other end of the phone "i just don't know rob... it's not like him to just stop talking to me completely, he hasn't come by my apartment in weeks and stopped answering my calls."

"that is a bit strange... he usually comes by your place like once a week... maybe you should visit him" he perposed. "i was thinking that too i'm probably going to go by his flat tonight...like you said he's probably fine but i just get nervous y'know..." i wrapped my finger around the chord connected to the phone "i get it, si's great. now i have to go help mary in the garden you go to simon and call me when you get back home and tell me how it went okay?" "sounds like a plan, thanks robert" "anytime aryan." robert ended the call after that. leaving me alone with my thoughts.

simon was my best friend i loved him more than anything. wether that be romantically or platonically. i met him at the bar i used to work at around 3 years ago. he came in one day, played a show with his band, had the whole crowd blown away and then he stayed afterwards for a few drinks. we started chatting and where practically glued to eachother the whole night. eventually exchangeing numbers and staying in contact ever since.

later once the sun had gone down leaving the moon to cast a dim light over the sky. i threw on a pair of boots, a coat and then grabbed my keys. then i proceeded to walk out the door of my apartment and drive to simons flat all while i had no idea what was going to happen next.

once i arrived at his flat i knocked. no answer. i knocked again. still no answer... i sighed and dug into my pocket for the extra key simon had given me. i slid it into the lock and opened the door with ease. 

i walked in and it was a wreck. dishes piled in the sink, a large stack of mail sat unopened on the counter i frowned, still no sight of simon. i walked into the hallway and opened the door to his room. low and behold he was sprawled out in the bed, dirty clothes and other random things where all over the floor and bed. about 10 unfinished cups of water and tea sat on his bedside table. various dirty dishes congregated on his desk. i knitted my eyebrows together with worry

i rushed over to his side. "simon? is everything all right?" i crouched down beside the bed so i could see his face better. he groaned.  "no." he said in a hoarse voice. he had been crying. "hey muffin, what's wrong?" i cooed quietly, reaching out and stroking his face with my thumb "everything..." he mumbled "i'm having another episode. it's so bad aryan it's the worst i've i've been through i haven't gotten out of bed for anything other than the toilet in weeks. i'm so sorry i havent been calling you or visiting. please don't be mad. i don't know what's happening." his voice began to quiver as he said the last sentence. "hey, hey, i came over because i was worried, i'm not mad at all i understand completely. i'm here to help you okay love?" i squeezed his hand "still though, i feel like shit i made you worry about me." his voice cracked signaling he was about to cry. i frowned

"p-please hold me aryan..." he whimpered.  i nodded and crawled into his bed "you're going to need to sit up though" i rubbed his thigh softly and studied him as he sat up. i wrapped my arms around him and cradled his head as he nuzzled his face into my chest. i kissed the side of his head and played with his hair. it was tangled and greasy from not showering. poor baby.

he didn't smell the best either but i didn't care.  i reached over to the bedside table drawer opened it and then pulled out the brush he kept in it. i slowly started brushing through the tangles in his raven colored hair. he wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed me. once i finished brushing his hair i lifted his chin to look at me.

"hey, i'm here to help you. if you need it i'll help you get all clean okay?" he let a small smile crack and replied with "if you don't mind it... that would help me a lot."

i took his hand and we walked into the bathroom together. i turned on the shower and while we waited for the water to heat up i took off my shirt off. he looked at me confused "what? it's nothing you haven't seen before." "true." he replied and began talking off his socks.

once we where completely nude and the water was warm enough we stepped into the shower. it was a bit cramped but i didn't mind. i picked up a bottle of shampoo and began scrubbing it into his hair. massaging his scalp a bit. he let out a happy sigh and rinsed his hair out.

i squirted conditioner onto my hand and repeated the process again. he tilted his head back and i began spreading the product in his hair. once i finished i let him clean his body and we rinsed out the rest of the conditioner.

then we stepped out of the shower i blushed profusely and grabbed a towel for myself almost immediately. he wrapped one around his waist and dried his hair. his cheeks red with blush. so cute. "thank you... for everything i feel like you do a lot for me a-and i take you for granted. you didn't have to come over and do this for me but you did and i have no idea what i would do without you..." he admitted, a tinge of sadness lingering in his voice. i frowned a bit and furrowed my eyebrows.

"simon. i love you more than anything, i'm happy to do this for you... seeing you upset makes my heart split in two... you've always been there for me when i was upset. like, when todd and i split, you where there to eat ice cream with me on my couch and let me cry into your chest. i have no idea what i would have done without you there. i would take a bullet for you, you knuckle head." i let out a breathy laugh with that last sentence causing his lips to curl into a small smile. cute. "see, now let's go get some clean clothes on then start cleaning up this place, only if youre not too tired of course?" i opened the door and placed my arms around my body due to the sudden cold hair hitting my flesh.

"i-ill be fine as long as i have you there." he smiled a bit causing me to

words: 1220