Pragya: " Sid, don't tease, Suniye, this is Siddharth Khurrana, my best friend since college, and this is my husband  The Rockstar Abhishek Prem Mehra."

They shook hands.  And Sid was introduced to everyone else.

Sid: " So everyone please meet our guests here  who think that harming my pregnant best friend will just go unpunished, but Im here to clear the mistaken thoughts".

Sid: " Nikhil switch on the plug".

Nikhil turned a switch which caused the two tied to the chair to scream in pain.

Arjun: " So let me explain what happened. Our friends here Tanu and Raj got together to get rid of my sister, see Raj ,his problem is that without the Rockstar brand and star  hes company makes no money as he failed to realise in his and his wifes greed, that Jijus music paid the bills, he felt that getting rid of Pragya means that he would return to them so even after his last mistake he hasnt learnt and Well Tanu as you know shes obsessed with Jiju and even after marrying Nikhil and everything else she has done she thinks he will accept her, You know you 2 people you think my Di is weak and has a big heart you right she does but this time you tried yo harm her unborn children so this time we will show you our methods".

Tanu: " Nikhil, save me, Im your wife right and you love me".

Nikhil:" Yes you are my wife, did that stop you from trying to get Abhi, Love do you think that you will again blind me with that Love, let me tell Tanu, not this time,  in your madness and obsession with a man who is obviously not the least bit interested in you, you have lost your senses, to the extent that you lost my child, its all your fault, I was blinded by the Love for you, Not this time" .

Arjun: " See, who do think informed me of your plan to harm Pragya or to trap Abhi and Purab, it was Nikhil, he married you in the hope you would move on, but you are a desperate and crazy witch".

Sid took a razor and made small incisions on her skin while Nikhil did the same to Raj, they screamed with pain while those watching closed their eyes and winced.

Sid;" By the time Im done you 2 will beg for death" .

The youngsters were in shock as to what they were witnessing understanding their feelings he took them back upstairs.

In the living area he dismissed the police officers.

Arjun: " I know this is a shock to all of you, but apart from Purab and Bulbul the rest of you dont know half of what she has done, not even you Jiju".

Abhi: " What do you mean Arjun? Fuggy what is he speaking of".

Purab: " Bhai, do you remember when you lost your memory and went to find Di leaving your wedding with Tanu, it was Tanu and Aliyah who had her kidnapped, she ordered that sniper to kill you and Di,  they kidnapped Munnis children and tried to use her against you,  But he biggest crime which you dont know about is that shes the one responsible for your Dadis death".

Abhi:" What do you mean shes responsible for Dadis death it was Simonika right ".

Pragya: " Tanu was helping her, it was Tanu who lured me to the warehouse and Dadi followed , when  Dadi saw that Tanu was there holding the gun and pointing it at me, she pushed me out the way and "

She broke down into tears, Disha and Preeta held her and

Abhi stood astounded, if he had reacted differently after his Dadi died, if he had blamed Fuggy, the thought alone frightened him, how much his wife had endured to save him, to protect him and his family.
He went to her and took her into his arms holding her tight, telling her of how thankful he is that she was his wife.