𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. entrance exam

❛ ── chapter seven
ENTRANCE EXAM.

 ❜

          𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍, the constant hum of her piece echoing through the car. Heo Ye-Rin was very much a nervous wreck, and those two never got along well.

She glanced out the window of her car, a large banner hung on the entrance of the school.

'Cheong-Ah arts high school admission performance test'

Sighing, she shut the violin case and focused on everyone outside. Students from the school held up signs as they cheered on the participants who walked into the school, only those rich and famous children and parents were allowed to drive into the building and get off from there.

And sometimes Ye-Rin thanked she was one of them── one of the more privileged people, she couldn't imagine having to surround herself around such a large crowd filled with such high energy and excitement. Not that she didn't want to── in fact, Ye-Rin loved surrounding herself with people, it was just that the idea of it made her feel suffocating and constricted.

Snapping out of her thoughts once she felt the soft nudge of her mom, they descended the car and made their way into the school. After the whole incident had arose, Ye-Rin's mother had grew even more protective of her daughter and insisted on accompanying her to the test── not that she wouldn't regardless but nonetheless the young girl was thankful for the act of encouragement.

" Darling, you look so pretty today. " Her mother complimented as they climbed the stairs, Ye-Rin nervously giggled unable to calm herself down which caught the attention of her mom. " Just do your best alright, don't worry whether you'll pass or not. Because even if you don't, your dad will find a way to let you in. " The girl snapped her head towards her and playfully smacked the shoulder of her mother.

" Mom! Don't say that, I'll get in. I'm just a little nervous, " she pouted. The older woman chuckled before playfully rolling her eyes.

" Yes, yes. My daughter is the best anyways, it's a shame your father isn't here with you. " she acknowledged. Ye-Rin's dad had gone overseas after his wife had caught him all up on the thief incident and immediately flew to Italy to retrieve more medicine just to be safe.

They arrived at the waiting room where the two spotted the rest of Hera Palace's mothers and made their way over.

" Oh? Mrs. Heo, you're here too today? " Jenny's mother asked drawing the attention of the other two women sitting there, Mrs. Heo nodded with a small smile before she continued speaking. " Today must be blessed then, we finally get to see you after so long. "