Jason shrugged. "Nothing important, just missing this place and you guys," he said. 

Piper nodded in agreement. I linked hands with her, even though that was only something I did when I was 7 years old with Thalia. But I didn't care. I just wanted to have fun. 

We went all the way around camp holding hands and talking, the four of us. The other campers gave weird looks but I ignored them.  

"And then, my dad came out to see both of us SOAKED since we jumped in the pool and then I pushed him into the pool too," Piper was telling us as we were all laughing hysterically. I don't think I have ever laughed this much in my life. Well, maybe once with Percy, but never this hard. I was having so much fun. This day was perfect.

Suddenly, the earth shook. My first thought was, Gaea!  My heart filled with dread, but then I blinked and we were somewhere else. I felt as though I was coming out of a deep slumber and blinked a few more times. For some reason, I was standing in a chamber, a clear, thick circular chamber that was closed off at all ends. 

I looked at my surroundings. We were..in the sky? There were white fluffy clouds all around me. I gasped. Percy, Hermione, Harry, Ron, and Draco were all spread out on a cloud in the same circular chamber that I was in. They still seemed to be asleep though. I must have woken up because of the shaking.

The sky rumbled. It was thunder that must've woken me up. We're in the sky, so it's much louder. Everyone else was still asleep. I needed a way to wake them up so we could get out of here. I didn't even know how we got here.

The perfect day I was having must have been some illusion. There was no way that the day I had was real. I wondered what illusions the others might have had.

I  must've waited for another 5 minutes thinking of escape plans when I heard voices. They were coming closer so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"All of them are here?" one voice said. I didn't recognize it.

"Yes all of them," the other replied. I didn't recognize this one either. They both had an accent, so I assumed that these people are after the wizards. But why did they get me and Percy too?

"Good, Malfoy," the first voice replied. "The Dark Lord will be pleased that you're finally able to do something right."

Malfoy stayed silent.

I heard the footsteps getting louder. They were at my chamber now. 

"Who are these two other ones," the first voice asked.

"My source told me that they were helping Potter and his friends," Malfoy said. "So I took them too."

There was a pause, then Malfoy continued speaking. "Yaxley, I see no reason to keep my son here as well. He would never-"

"If he would never help Potter, then why did he run off with them?" Yaxley snapped. "We are keeping him here."

I couldn't make out what they were saying after that because they got farther away and were speaking in more hushed tones.

As the footsteps got softer, I opened my eyes a tiny bit. I saw two tall figures standing with hooded cloaks over their faces. They left through a doorway, no a portal. They stepped through and disappeared. The portal closed after they vanished.

I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding. Who was the Dark Lord? He didn't seem very nice. And Malfoy's son was here? Who was it? Harry, Ron or Draco? I didn't know any of their last names and I didn't see what Malfoy looked like. But what had Draco said earlier? I'm not even on the same side as them.

Malfoy certainly didn't seem like he was on our side. Is it possible that Draco was Malfoy's son? I shook my head. I was wasting time. We needed to get out of here. 

For the next ten minutes, I shouted as loud as I could to try and wake everyone up, but it was no use. I groaned, but suddenly had an idea.

In my head I thought, Zeus is lazy and stupid. 

I didn't even know if this would work, but in the next second, the loudest clap of thunder I had ever heard in my life just sounded. My ears hurt to listen to it. But it wasn't for nothing. 

Everyone else jerked awake. Looks of confusion and shock overcame them. Percy turned to me and mouthed, Where are we?  I couldn't hear him, but I knew what he said. The only thing I could do was shrug. Oh boy, this is going to be a tough escape.

A/N

Hey guys, I am super proud of this chapter. I think it's super cool and I took inspiration from The Green Arrow and the music video Kiss Me More by Doja Cat and SZA.  I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!

~Renee