A fat man with more than three hundred kilograms slipped on his feet and fell from the sky. Taishan crushed Jiuwei Fox into a fox meat cake with a bang.

·

Forty meters underground, in the grotto.

Xiang Tian screamed and shouted: "Go out! It can't come out of this stone cave! Run out!"

The cold firework had long been extinguished, the wolf-eye flashlight also knocked over the ground, and several of them were hit by the splashed shells, and the only remaining one or two could only vaguely reflect a small space. In the panic, I could not see where the exit that could only be drilled by the waist of a cat was only visible. I could only see that the ground was covered with blood, and the broken limbs were covered with countless dense patterns of stones.

The monster grabbed the blade that had been cut on his neck and grabbed the Japanese. The nails were ripped from top to bottom, and the internal organs flowed to the ground instantly. It didn't dislike it, picked it up and took a bite of blood, hoarsely said: "It tastes really good..."

The remaining few Japanese were frightened and ran to the edge of the stone wall tremblingly, desperately groping for the exit with their memories. However, the export is already small, and the visual conditions are extremely low. How can we fumble in the chaos?

Aida finally touched the edge of the sharp gravel and ran out her hand. She suddenly ecstatically shouted, "Here! Quickly move these stones away--"

A cold hand caught him from behind, before the voice appeared, and then a fetal strange face appeared in front of him.

"Ah, get away! Get away!" Aida broke his heart, struggling to reach the edge of the person, seems to be his own hands, when the heart is horizontal, suddenly pull the hand over to the ground to give birth Push in front.

The unborn child fell down unexpectedly, and suddenly the food in the room came into his arms, so he politely lifted a piece of **** meat, chewed and swallowed it in the screams and wailing, and opened his mouth again. A piece of meat was torn from the soft belly. Aida took the opportunity to break free, and used her hands and feet to climb to the edge of the hole. Without taking care of anything, she gritted her teeth and moved the sharp rubble that blocked the hole.

At this moment, he suddenly threw a punch at the edge to knock him over, and Aida thumped and climbed up and roared: "Yan Lanyu!"

The young Yin-Yang teacher was gasping for breath, covered with blood-after he was caught by the groundbirth just now, somehow he not only did not eat it, but immediately threw it out. The injury was on the ground full of broken bones and stones Tumble left.

"Yan Lanyu! I knew you deliberately let us die below!" Xiang Tian pounced to shoot him, but the chaotic neutron bullet went off fire, and the bang slammed against the teenager's cheek. Yan Lanyu didn't even move her eyebrows, clenched her teeth and pressed Xiang Tian tightly to the ground, turning her head and shouting to Zhang Shun: "Hurry up!"

Zhang Shun roared: "Shut up! Lao Tzu will not leave you alone!" he said frantically at the gravel of the hole. The sharpness of the stone is almost like a knife. Zhang Shun's ten fingers are not only bloody, he may even have his nails turned several times, but he can't even feel it in extreme tension, and he can't even lift it up. Huge stones can be moved up and thrown back.

On the other side, Aida's fierceness also came up, turned over and overwhelmed Yan Lanyu and dragged the pendant on his neck. He was very ruthless, Yan Lanyu was almost suffocated by his face with purple swelling, but he gritted his teeth and didn't relax, and even struggling, he turned over and crushed Ai Tian, ​​who was much taller and stronger than himself, and grabbed his pendant and threw it to him. Zhang Shun: "Hold! Go!"