13.Once and for all

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The raventte turned a bit to face the pyscho, answering him "Thank u for ur praise Wendigo"

Jungkook mirrored the smirk, staring directly into elder's eyes "Don't u think we are getting late for the meeting, and I can see the guests have arrived already, we should get going fast, shoudn't we?" he continued not letting the lopsided grin fall and chuckled afterwards.

"I see u r desperate, I am liking this attitude, indeed a leader should act like this, am I right Han?" wendigo mocked averting his eyes towards han who was standing beside kook.                     

"Offcourse Wendigo, afterall u raised him" han answered praising the demon for his satisfaction and giving a fake smile, to which the other smiled back.

Wait one more hour, and I will see that shitty smile of urs fading, u psychopath

Jungkook laughed internally staring at wendigo. And on the other hand hobi was laughing listening to the convo going inside.                                                         

"That bastard is going to see the living hell soon" yoongi smirked letting out the words, to which other three nodded along with jackson who is in conference call with them.

They entered wendigo's office for the meeting. Soon followed by the Mafia leader of Thailand's biggest gang and his men. The meeting started, so as the cctv recordings and voice recording in hobi's car.                                                                 

Joon was ready with the documents and evidences, waiting for the right time.

One hour went by, wendigo signed the biggest deal with the other mafia leader, and shook hands with him. Han and jungkook were watching the scene laughing internally and glancing at each other in between.                                         

"Jungkook" the pyschopath called out so that he should meet the other mafia.       

Raven walked towards the duo. "Meet the next Javelin leader Mr. Kevin" wendigo introduced him.