ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

I would still risk it and go in the bath, but only with my phone camera on.

Obviously I would take a picture if he would dare to get naked and I would sent that to teddy.

It would get so fun in like max 10 min.

,,hei brother, did u know that there is a killer in our house right now", I greeted my dearest brother with a smile as I opened his door quick and harsh, he looked up from his laptop to me.

,,Are u trying to kill me, if yes hold on because I still need to watch the last episode of maid sama, i swear if they don't confess their love till then-"

,,read the manga dumb fuck, they marry and get kids, it's wonderful"

,,bitch, whatever then listen I only have time to die tomorrow after school because I'm gonna meet up with-", I slammed some book in his face to shut him up.

It was the first thing that I could reach for.

,,No, I'm not trying to kill u yet. Hody is here, like I woke up and he was just there", I explained the situation after I went after the book which I threw on him. It has a nice cover.

Since when does he read books? I don't think he does, so I'm just gonna take this with me.

,,hody- ohhhh u mean the guy who had red paint all over his clothes, what fucking trend is that now. It doesn't even look good", he made some dumb facial expression while thinking about what hody wore.

,,Not red paint, but whatever. How did he come in here?"

,,He knocked the guards out and then came in, I saw him he saw me and just smiled and then went into ur room, he seemed like a nice guy", he shrugged it off and started to unpause his anime. Which means I should fuck oof and that's what i did.

I went to his wardrobe and grabbed a white shirt and some short grey joggers, before I went out of the room and made my way back to hody.

He didn't question me anyways, maybe he didn't even notice because he kept talking but not with me.

Before I entered the bathroom, I took my phone out and opened the camera roll.

I don't talk bull.

I slowly opened the door and gasped.

THAT BITCH IS NAKED AND I CAN TOTALLY SEE HIS PALE BABY BOOTY.

I immediately took a picture, threw his clothes on his booty and closed the door.

He only noticed me when I threw the clothes on his booty and that was already too late because I took the picture and sent it to the groupchat, which hody made a few days ago. Iwan, Joshua, him and me are in it, and believe me everyone expect hody himself tried so often to leave the group, until hody hacked some shit so none of us could leave it again.

He immediately tried to open the door after that but I locked him in there.

,,TAKE A BATH PALE BOOTY BOY"

,,EY NOT NICE, IF U MAKE MONEY WITH THAT PIC THAN GIVE ME HALF OF IT BECAUSE ITS MY GORGEOUS BOOTY", he hits on the door.