knife to the heart - NATASHA ROMANOFF [T]

Start from the beginning

epigraph:

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."

- g.k.chesterton

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

quotes:

"That hurts darling, like a knife to the heart."

"I can make it literal if you want."

mateo castillo and natasha romanoff

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

about:

full name: Mateo Joesph Castillo
age: 31 during CATWS
alias: Blade
family: Jorge Castillo (Father)
Maria Castillo (Mother)
Sam Wilson (Brother figure)
Juliette Lincoln-Castillo (Sister)
Thomas Lincoln (Brother-in-law)
Freddy Lincoln (Nephew)
Esther Lincoln (Niece)
Other unnamed family

military record

service: Mateo enlisted into the army after High School and went from there to a special operations team. He was one of the best trainees they had ever had and was a natural in hand-to-hand combat as well as anything to do with knives.

skills: Mateo has extensive knowledge and practise in multiple martial arts. He is highly skilled on a computer and is an amazing hacker as well as a cryptologist. Mateo prefers knives over guns, however, he is incredibly skilled sniper and marksman. He knows many languages but tends to use English and Spanish the most.

If you want to know any other details about Mateo, please private message me and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

notes:

• Mateo is highly skilled and trained but still has a good heart. He's also rather flirty, something Natasha likes and plays along with.

• There are so many different Natasha fancasts out there so you can pick which one you think is best for Mateo and you personally.

• Sam and Mateo are like brothers, nothing more, but they're so incredibly close that some people do mistake them as boyfriends.

ACT ONE
captain america: the winter soldier

Mateo and Sam live together and know Steve from running. Then Steve comes around asking for their help with Natasha. Mateo and Nat start flirting. Kicking ass whilst flirting is very Mateo and Natasha. At the end, Nat and Mateo are very close and kiss but they don't really start a relationship.

ACT TWO
avengers: age of ultron

• Steve invites Mateo and Sam to the party and Nat and Mateo are slightly awkward as they haven't spoken since the kiss but she asks him to stay and he ends up wrapped up in the Ultron drama. Clint puts Nat and Mateo in the same room, he ships it. Mateo is crushed when Nat is taken and starts freaking out. At the end, they decide to begin a relationship.

ACT THREE
captain america: civil war

Mateo never really saw himself as an Avenger and doesn't sign the accords. He doesn't get involved much no matter how hard Sam tries but he is out. When he hears Nat is on the run, he goes and finds her.

ACT FOUR
black widow

Mateo finds Nat and goes on the run with her which is how he ends up in Black Widow. Yelena and Mateo bond quite quickly, she likes him. All Nat's family approve of Mateo and he's happy to met her family. He's there for her no matter what and then hey leave together to help get the others out of the Raft. Despite not wanting to pick sides, Mateo hates the idea of his friends and family in that prison.

ACT FIVE
avengers: infinity war

Mateo and Nat are brought in to help Vision and Wanda and they end up fighting side by side in Wakanda together. Mateo asks her to marry him on the battlefield in a 'if we don't die' sort of thing. He doesn't dust but he loses half his family.

ACT SIX
avengers: endgame

Mateo's sister and brother-in-law dusted so him and Natasha adopted his niece and nephew. They put off getting married after the snap but eventually had a small ceremony about 2 years before Endgame. If you want to put Mateo on Vormir with Nat, you're more than welcome, either way... a lot of pain. He has lost his wife and his niece and nephew lost their new mother figure. In the end, his niece and nephew return to their parents and he is alone.

You don't have to end Mateo's story after Endgame because it would be nice to see him in TFATWS as well as other new marvel stuff. But this is completely up to you.

IMPORTANT — anything not mentioned in this timeline is up to you to develop, giving you space for your own ideas. Also, if you have any questions, please private message me, I'm more than happy to answer them.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

password — what is your favourite film out of the ones Natasha Romanoff has appeared in? And why?