Ace and Who??//Chapter 32

Start from the beginning

"And I guess a sight like 'that' is another proof that we've reached Alabasta." Zoro's grin widened.

Fleets of ships were sailing in from the sea, around hundreds of them.

"SHIPS!"

"SO MANY SHIPS!! WHERE'D THEY COME FROM ALL OF A SUDDEN!?"

"AND THEYA ALL HAVE B.W'S MARK ON THEIR SAILS!"

"ALL OF THE ORGANIZATION'S UNDERLINGS MUST HAVE STARTED TO GATHER HERE...!"

The crew was now gawking at the ships and their numbers, all while Faythe and Zoro were excited to just kick their asses again.

"Those are most likely the 'Billions', the Officer Agents subordinates." Vivi stated.

"And there are 200 of them aren't there..." Nami asked.

"Not only that, they're elite agents who're completely on another level from regular bounty-hunters you came across in Whiskey Peak." Vivi informed, her face full of worry.

"Ah~ The ones we screwed up at Little Garden?" Faythe smirked.

"Don't get cocky." Zoro bonked her on the head.

"S-S-Should we... Pre-emptively attack them while we have the chance!?" Usopp pointed at the mass wave of ships, his face sweating like crazy.

"Nah, it'll be faster if I just go over and personally kick their asses! Wait, no! Eating comes first right now!" Luffy had now started panicking.

"Don't lose your nerves, idiots. They're nothing but small fries." Zoro jeered, his casual smirk still dancing on his face.

"That's right. Don't lose sight of our true objective or it'll all be over." Sanji came and sat on the rails on the other side of Faythe, her brows raised.

"There's only 9 of us here." Faythe finished, the feathers on her arms springing in excitement. All her wounds had already healed nicely. And now she was ready for battle again.

/;/~***~/;/

Right now everyone was tying a small cloth on their left arm or wrist.

"Just tie it on tight for the time being" Zoro Used his teeth to tighten the wrapping of the cloth. Behind him, Chopper was helping Luffy wrap his own cloth, making sure It'd stay on.

"There's too much that we don't know about the guys we'll be facing this time." Zoro turned to Faythe and help her tighten the wrapping cloth.

"Don't be too rough~" Faythe winked, muffling her giggles.

"Mhm." Zoro tightened it more than he needed, making Faythe let out a yelp.

"HEY!" She growled at him, resulting in him smirking victoriously.

"Fuck you." Faythe huffed annoyed, rubbing her wrist at how sore it is, she swore he cut off her blood circulation.

"No thank you." He smirked and got up to grab his swords before they boarded the island.

"That stupid man.." Faythe hissed, trying to loosen her wrappings.

"I see." Vivi nodded to what Zoro had said earlier, before the whole antic with Faythe.

"With this, we can easily confirm each other's identity without any further doubts." Nami grinned at this revaluation, her own cloth was being tied by Vivi beside her.

"Can he really look that similar to us...?" Sanji used his teeth to tie his own, "That guy with the Copy Copy Fruit, I mean."

"He doesn't just look like you. He pretty much is you. Too bad you missed him. He gave us quite a show." Usopp told him as he sat on a crate.