Chapter 3 The boogyman will come

Y/ns pov

I leave beacon on a transport I'm slowly patching my wounds up. As I'm doing so I look at my scroll. I knew I probably should have killed ozma but what's the point...I know his secret. If I had done so he would have just came back. Don't worry....one of these days I will kill him for good. But first...I decide to make a little phone call.

Ravens pov

I was sitting In my camp looking at my latest prize y/n wicks car. Ozpins students stole it and I bought it off of them. After all who doesn't want this car. It's nice and sleek. But as I'm admiring the car my old scroll starts to go off....so I walk over to it and pick it up. The number was unknown so I answer it and put it to my ear.

Y/n: "you have my car...."

And with that he hangs up my face goes pale. I know that voice....its Baba yaga coming to collect our lives. So I quickly head outside and look at my men. The truth was that I knew that we were all dead anyways. There's nothing we could do. So I look at my men.

Raven: "Baba yaga is coming....we have his car....just....be ready ok? There's not alot we can do...say your goodbyes."

I state. I wasn't that dumb I knew that if we even tried to fight we would be dead by the next morning. So I just sit down in my tent just thinking about what's coming. But my men weren't gonna let the car go that easily. So I start to sing softly to myself

Raven: "Hurry and fall asleep or the boogyman will come for you. Hurry and fall asleep or the boogyman will come for you. From the swamp he will come. Hurry and fall asleep or the boogyman will come for you....and take the children that don't behave."

((Yes I know that's not the full song if you want the full one go look it up on YouTube. I also know that the song doesn't mean what it.means but it's still badass sue me))

Y/ns pov.

I finally arrive at ravens tribe which is just crawling with bandits so I get off of the motorcycle I stole off of someone and hide it in the bushes. Once the bike is taken care of I attach a silencer to my pistol and I start to make my way twords ravens camp. My first kill of the night is an unexpecting bandit who's taking a cigarette break. I quickly clap my hands over his mouth causing him to swallow the burning cigarette. The bandit trys to draw a knife from his pocket but I beat him to it. I draw my own knife and stab it right into his neck killing him silently. After that I move onto the next bandit. I quickly shoot him in the head with my silenced pistol and I do the same for 2 other thugs heading twords ravens tent. 2 bandits start to run at me but I quickly break one of there necks before shooting the other bandit 3 times in the chest ending his pathetic life. Slowly I walk into ravens tent only to find her sitting there drinking tea.

Raven: "Ah hello Mr wick. Its good to see you working again after all of these years."

I nod as I slowly sit down in front of her. Raven gives me a smile before passing me my car keys. I finally had everything back but now I had to decide on what to do with the tribe. I could kill her here and now. But....raven and I go way back. I used to do some work for her. As long as she honored the fact that I was going back into retirement then I would be fine.

I pour raven some tea and I do the same for myself I then clink glasses with raven before taking a sip of it.

Y/n: "peace branwen I don't wanna have to kill anymore of your men then I need too. However one day I may need a favor."

Raven: "deal. I'll be seeing you. Mr wick."

I nod as I stand up walking over to my car. Once there I hop inside and I finally drive home. But before I go home. I stop and buy myself a dog a pit bull in fact. And I drive home. Once I'm home I put up my assasin gear and get ready to retire once again to my quiet life.

Adams pov

I was kneeling in front of sinna khan our leader as she looks down at me she knew what was about to happen beacon was gonna fall by cinders hands and I wanted to help her. But I was gonna need a hand from someone....I needed y/n wick. So I start to head to his house....with the Marker that he owes me. He has to do what I say. And I want his help to bring beacon down.