Epilogue A normal life.

1 year has passed since y/n killed cinder fall. After that day passed y/n moved out west to a small farm. Finally getting his wish. He was forgotten by the assasins and other criminals who would come after him. The boogyman had finally faded into history.

Y/ns pov

I was sitting on my couch just reading a magazine when emerald comes into the house from a long day at work. She sighs and sits down next to me passing me a snickers.

Emerald: "here ya go. It was the last one in stock."

Y/n: "thanks em. Say have you seen blake? She should be home by now."

Just then blake opens the door covered in cat hair. You see when blake joined me and emerald she decided to settle down and become a vet for animals.

Blake: "I hate cats sometimes"

Blake sighs and sits down next to me. I take this chance to rub her cat ears before making a witty remark.

Y/n: "says the cat faunus"

Blake roles her eyes and cuddles up next to me. Ever since I killed cinder. Blake and I have grown alot closer. To the point that we are now dating. So I gently kiss blakes head as she gets comfy emerald jumps on the couch too with a bowl of popcorn and I turn the news on.

News reporter: "Its been 1 year since cinder falls death. Beacon academy is almost done being rebuilt headmaster ruby rose would like to say a few words about it. Take it away ruby."

Ruby: "thank you ms. Now then as you all know cinder fall is dead but we still need heros we still need hunters to help our cause. Salems still out there. But I promise you as the new headmaster of beacon academy I will find her. And I will kill her."

I chuckle as I turn the TV off blake sighs so does emerald.

Y/n: "when will she learn? The world doesn't need hunters. It needs people who are willing to do what necessary."

Blake: "it doesn't matter anymore. Its not our life. Our life is here. On our farm."

Emerald: "that is true. The wars Over for us. Ruby can handel the rest."

I nod as I get comfortable again. But before I could I hear a knock at the door. So I head upstairs opening it to show 3 faces that I never wanted to see again. Qrow branwen taiyang xiao long and raven branwen. All together.

Qrow: "we need your help."

Y/n: "no..no fuck you! Fuck all 3 of you. Your the reason my fathers dead! So no I won't help you!"

Raven: "y/n John's still alive."

I stop closing the door as I draw my pistol aiming it at ravens head.

Y/n: "no...thats not possible. My father. John wick is dead. He died when your leader summer rose killed him...tho she died in the process of doing so."

Tai: "look you hate us. And we hate you. But summer and John are alive. And we need your help to find them."

I slowly look back at blake and emerald who are just enjoying some TV. I then look back at team strq.

Y/n: "no...if my father was alive he would have found me already. I'm not helping you bring summer rose back."

And with that I slam the door in there face before sitting down with blake and emerald.

Blake: "who was at the door?"

Y/n: "just some teenagers. Don't worry about it."

Blake nods and with that I go back to enjoying my normal life.

???s pov

I was sitting next to a fire just relaxing when all of the sudden I saw a white cloak drop down in front of me it was summer rose. The woman I quote on quote killed.

Summer: "evening John."

John: "evening summer."

Cliffhanger that's the end. Or is it. Well you'll find out eventually.