Time Is Impatient

Start from the beginning

"I do. I've met with my sister and-"

"Oh, Morgause... how delectable." 

"Right... well we've decided that, for now, it's best for things to be kept as close to the initial events as possible so that we can have accurate knowledge of what is to come."

"Oh, a brilliant thought, a brilliant thought. The only problem is... things have already changed so astronomically... I'm afraid it might be impossible to go back."

"What?"

"Oh yes. It's not your fault, really... well, I'm sure some of it is, but Morgana... every tiny action, no matter how small, effects things on a larger scale. Perhaps one day you combed through your hair five times instead of six. A mere minute and a seemingly insignificant and minute detail, but what that missing comb really is, is a unit of time. You left your room a minute earlier that day. You might have experienced the day completely differently because of that newly gained piece of time. If something that small can change what is to come, imagine what the mistakes you have made so far have affected the future."

Morgana was silent, digesting the news.

"You shouldn't feel too down about it though. You still have the upper hand. You still know things that others don't."

"How much has changed?"

"I do not know the extent."

"You must know."

"I promise you, I do not."

Morgana paced in front of her fireplace, much like her sister had on the night she told her about the very being standing in front of her. "What am I to do?"

"Exactly what you have been doing. You have a plan. A plan that ends with Merlin's death."

"Yes..."

Kyulds' eyes narrowed. "You do have a plan... yes?"

"We have the basis of one. Something to be built upon. Morgause thinks, and I quite agree, that my revenge will be more meaningful if there is actually something to avenge. At this point, Merlin hasn't done anything to me that would invoke such a feeling. Killing the innocent friend I once knew will not be satisfactory. We will recreate the circumstance, and he will poison me again."

"And then?"

"Then..."

"Then you will kill him."

"I'm not sure it will be enough. I want more. I want him to suffer as I suffered."

"NO! You will kill him as soon as you are able!"

"Why do you care so much about when Merlin dies? It will be done, just let me do it my way."

Kyulds slammed his fists down on the table in one swift motion. "It is not your business, witch, why I want things done!! You will do as I say!"

"Why does it matter so much, to you, that he dies? Has he wronged you like he wronged me?!"

His clenched fists shook the table. "He needs to be dead."

"If you want him gone, why don't you finish him off?"

"I... I can't..."

"Why?"

"It shouldn't matter to you why I can't. All that matters is what I'm telling you."

Morgana scoffed. "You're very demanding for someone who is asking for a favor."

"It. Is. No. Favor." Kyulds said coldly. His tone kept Morgana quiet for a moment. "Is there anything else of worth you wish to say?"

"I spoke with the Great Dragon."