35 : Gone

AMATOR'S POV.
As usual I wake up and get ready for my day at the warehouse. The house is very quiet this morning I think.
Just then the twins ran into my room with tears down their faces.
"A.. Amator...mads..Maddie....!" Nico tried to say something but he just collapsed crying on the floor.
"Nico.. Hunter..what happened? What happened to Maddie??" I cried in alarm.
Hunter silently handed me a white paper and looked away at the wall.

Dear Fam,
It's your Maddie. After reading this letter you will either think I am an idiot or I am a worthless person. I know Dad, you said running away from problem is not the solution, but this problem had only one solution running away. I know.
Amator you will try and track me down, not eat, get more into work. But don't do it. If you do this I will hurt you.
Elijah, please take care of these idiots. I know you will. Please don't cry. I know you will hate me but I will love you all even then.
Anthonie, your son will be the same carbon copy of you my dear brother.
Noahbear..please control Ethan and don't let him punch a whole in the wall. He will hurt him. Take care of yourself and keep the tech going.
Ethan, I love you so much big bro. Please kill the habit of those the blond girls. You know I hate it. Keep troubling Eli and smile.
My Twinny bros, I love you both. Don't worry about us...I know you will punch so many punching bags and all. But don't worry I am coming back to annoy your stupid butts.(sorry for the language Aman (; )
Aiden, my birdie and Lily flower, grow into big girls and be strong remember your sister and Aunt. If I come back we will go for a day in a park and eat your favourite ice cream.
Dad and mom, I owe this life to you both. If it weren't for you I don't think I was worth this life. Thank you for loving me, caring about me and most importantly supporting me.
Amelia, thank you for being a mother for after I lost mine. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Dad, I love you so much. Please forgive me. You gave me everything I wanted and more and I can't do anything to repay  you.
If I don't come back I want you all to continue
A

fter 5 days of me leaving you will open each of the letter I have written for you. With those you can find my location. If I call you within 5 days you might have to come and rescue, which won't happen. I promise you I will be home as soon as possible with you all.
I love you all, please don't throw yourself in work and go punching bags.
Yours,
Maddison Russo.

After reading her letter I looked at dad who had entered my room after hearing Nico cry.
I looked at him with tears in my eyes. What could I possibly tell him.

Now the whole family was sitting in the living room. Mom was crying as grandma was confronting her.
"Where could have they gone? And all alone!! I didn't even meet my granddaughter!!" Grandpa yelled.
Since Maddie came to live with us, our grandparents were on their annual vacation in Italy.
"I don't know!! I will be in my office." I say and make my way upstairs until my mom's voice stops me.
"Find her. Please baby!" She cries. I make my way to her and hug her as she cries.

I'll find you Mads, Kade, Mia and Grey. I promise.

____________________
Short chapter but some family drama might be coming soon!!
~ Eren.falls