29 : Fight

MADDISON'S POV.
We were at school when Justin a good friend of mine came running to me.
"Whoa..hey take a breath buddy!!" Raven said to him as Justin struggled.
"Mads...your...brothers..beat...boys...go!!" He yelled at me as I dashed to the parking lot to see Nico, Hunter, Kade and Greyson were beating the shit out of some boys while Noah and Ethan were trying their best to stop them. I dashed towards them but I was pulled back by Selena and Mia.
"Let me go...I need them to stop!!" I yell as Noah wraps his arms around me.
"NICO..HUNTER..KADE...PLEASE STOP!!...GREY!!" I yell bit the don't.
"Maddie..stay out of it!!" Hunter says.
No..his anger is getting him. Hunter has anger issues and he is already bleeding from the nose because of it.
He was beating the boys to pulp and I was scared to see my brother like that.
"HUNTER....please stop!!" I cry as his fist comes to a stop.
"Please...stop it!!" I cry as they boys leave those injured ones on the ground.
"Selena..take him home and clean him up." I say as I inspect the cut on Greyson's face.
"Maddie..no...let me at him.!!" He tried to struggle.
"GREYSON DAMON CASTRO...YOU WILL GO HOME THIS INSTANT!!" I yell at him.
"Okay.. Grey..come on!!" Selena cries as she drags him away from the scene.
"Now...boys get in the car right now... Ethan can you please sort it out with the teachers."I ask my brother who nods.
The boys go into my car and sit down. I hand them wet tissues and some water to clean the blood. I message Eli that we are coming home right now.
I assume that Amator, Elijah and Anthonie are angry right now. I drive the car as my brothers keep silent.
"Please...never scare me like that....ever again." I say as I cry.
They don't respond but I can see they are hurting inside.

The mansion is very silent when we enter and I look upto see Eli standing near the staircase looking really angry.
Eli is rarely very angry.. but when he is it's bad.
"Living room. NOW!" he says as we enter. I see Anthonie standing with a bandage on his hand like has already released his anger.
I look at Alaska as she shakes her head telling me it's not gonna end good. Aiden and Lilian (Amator's daughter) are playing in the backyard. Alaska goes to her and Anthonie's bedroom with Leo.
"What were you guys thinking!! Beating some boys in the middle of the parking lot was not expected from you guys!!" Amator screamed as I shuddered from the coldness in his voice.
"They challenged us and also said things about Maddie...and it angered us." Kade said in annoyance.
"But does beating and sending those guys to the hospital is not acceptable from you guys...grow up...why can't you control your damn anger!!" Eli screamed and the boys were also taken aback by his voice.
"Guys..can you just..you know..calm down." I say as they glare at me.
"No Maddison...I am really tired with dealing their fights and then saving their ass for what they do and everytime I have to talk to the principal so that he won't kick them out of school." Amator says .
"Then don't...all I want to say is they had it coming." Hunter says.

"They deserved it." Kade agreed

"Yeah..they deserved to be in the hospital all beaten up and bruised." Anthonie screams.

"I have had enough...give me your phone's, car keys, Ps5, tabs...all of it..now...and you are grounded!!" Amator said and I saw Hunter getting angry now.

"No. I will not. You are not out father Amator...stop acting like one..all you do is take our gadgets and ground us for weeks!!" Hunter shouted.

"BECAUSE I AM YOUR BROTHER...AND THE OLDEST ONE !! I TAKE CARE OF YOU GUYS AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO...GET INTO FIGHTS....GO PARTY...HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT WHAT I DO WHEN YOU GUYS DON'T COME HOME EARLY...I WORRY..I WORRY SO MUCH THAT I CANT SLEEP FOR HOURS...I GET HEADACHES AND I FEEL RESTLESS WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN THIS HOUSE!!" he yelled

"You get anxiety attacks?? Why didn't you tell us?? We could have helped you Amator!!" Eli yelled.

"Not the point Eli!" Amator gritted.

"Not the point..Amator you are suffering...why couldn't you tell us??" I ask.

"Doesn't matter Maddie he doesn't trust us enough to tell his own problems to us. I guess its our fault we are not trustworthy enough." Hunter said.

"No it's not like that..I trust you guys...you are my family." He said.
"Then why?? Why did you not tell us or Victoria that you were not well??" Anthonie said.
"I don't want you guys to be burdened by my problem. I know you guys will stress on it. Maddie already has nightmares, Nico and Hunter have anger issues, kade and Noah have eating disorder but they don't show it. You guys are my strength, if anything happens to you I will die from the inside. You all are the reason I am sane and I don't want you getting hurt be it by anyone." He says.
Right now the whole Russo sibling clan is crying because of our big brother who is suffering from issues. I ran and hugged him as we both cried. Suddenly I was crushed in a Russo sibling group hug.
"Ow..guys..chill out!!" I said as they laughed.
"Sissy..me to hug!!" Aiden yelled as we bought her into the middle.

"So movies like old time sake??" Anthonie asked is as we all yelled like banshee's and ran to the movie theatre.

__________________
Edited Chapter..new coming soon