Chapter 5 - I am a sleep deprived child

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good Morning..."

You yawned as you sat down next to Gouenji in the cafeteria. You were up all night watching anime after practicing with Gouenji. You regret watching anime now.

"Jeez (L/N). You went back inside earlier than me and you still got less sleep than me." Gouenji remarked, earning a tiny glare from you.

"Anime was calling my name." you shot back, pouting.

"Oh, (L/N) aren't you going to eat anything ?" Endou asked you. He was sitting across from you.

"Wait, there's food ?"

He nodded and let out a small laugh.

"I'll be right back." you got up and walked towards where the girls were cooking.

Once you were there you were drooling at the sight of bacon and eggs with toast. You grabbed a plate and started to dish up, taking much more than you actually needed.

"Isn't that a little too much for you ?" 

You looked up to find the source of the voice. It was a girl with long light orange hair and blue eyes. Not to mention she lowkey scared you when she said that. Mikado Anna was her name if you remembered. She seemed like one of those girls who was the school council president and hated soccer, wanting to shut down the soccer club. But she was forced to be a manager and ended up liking the sport. 

"Oh, I assure you I'll be fine Mikado-chan. I always have a big appetite after an all-nighter of anime." you gave her friendly smile.

"Ah, I see. Well if you don't mind me asking. What is your name ? I've never seen you before." she looked at you with curious eyes and tilted her head.

"I'm (L/N)(Y/N). My position is Midfielder." I answered back, giving her an even bigger smile.

"It's nice to meet you then. I hope our food is to your liking." she cracked a small smile, you doing a small celebratory dance in your mind at the sight.

"Don't worry it's amazing." you called to her as you made your way back to your seat, a plate full of food with you.

"I didn't think you'd get so much food." Kazemaru remarked, making you raise an eyebrow.

"Where did you come from ?" you asked, utterly confused as you don't remember him sitting with you guys.

"Oh, I arrived the moment you left."