Chapter 1

*10 years ago, Tokyo Jujutsu High*

Satoru has now grown up to be an incredibly strong Jujutsu Sorcerer.

He was nicknamed 'The Strongest Sorcerer" and well........his ego got the best of him.

Of course, his ego wasn't the only thing that fueled his motives to fight curses.

His first and most important motive he had was that he wanted to find Higeki.

As a matter of fact, for the past ten years, Gojo had been investigated his best friend's disappearance. Sadly, he couldn't find any good leads.

Until one day.......

He was brought to the Principal by Ijichi.

When he walked into the room, he sat on the couch not giving a fuck about his manners.

"Gojo, we have found the location of Higeki Kaneki." Yaga said bluntly.

Satoru's eyes widened from under his blindfold as he chocked on his saliva simultaneously, "Wait, you're serious?!"

The principal nodded with a blank look on his face.

He then took out a file and handed it to the just graduated 3rd year. 

Satoru immediately looked through it, scanning around the pages, "She's at an asylum?"

"Yes, however, this asylum was specially designed for her. For what reason I do not know."

'Bullshit! You know something you bastard!' Gojo gritted his teeth.

The teenager abruptly stood up then walked out of the room, "I'm gonna get Higeki!" He called out before slamming the door closed.

*Time Skip*

"Thanks Ijichi! I'll call you when I need you." Satoru said as he got out of the car.

He stood in front of a large white building that was seeping cursed energy.

Suddenly a middle aged man came walking out from the building, "Hello! You must be Gojo-San correct?"

Trying to hide his sense of stress, Gojo put on his famous wide smile and nodded, "Yep, that's me! Now do you mind showing me the person being kept inside here?"

The man nodded, "Of course. My name is Yami and I am the lead doctor for Kaneki's medications."

Yami turned back towards the asylum, "Please follow me."

And with that, they walked into the building.

They continued to walk down a single hallway until they reached an elevator.

The middle aged man pulled out his key and unlocked the cage that surrounded the elevator.

He noticed Gojo glancing at him weirdly so he nervously chuckled, "Hehe~ extra safety protocol."

'Safety Protocol my ass. You mother fuckers just want to keep Higeki in here.'

As he thought that, Yami pressed the second basement floor and the elevator zoomed down.

When they exited the elevator, Satoru was met with multiple signs that said:

'Warning: Dangerous'

'Stay Away'

'Caution: Dangerous Curse'

He glared at the signs behind his blindfold then continued following Yami.