"I..." she started. "Really feel bad." She said, blood dripping down her knuckles.

"What are you trying to say?" Eren asked, he felt like something bad was going to happen.

And it did as the girl's gashed hand and bleeding knuckles began to steam off with smokes. She raised it up and smiled.

"I really feel bad kicking off wall Maria." She smiled again, masking the fear, the pain and the shame she was feeling as of today.

Everyone looked at her shocked.

"W-what did you say?!"

"I'm sorry." The girl threw herself into the buildings and fled. It took a while before the words processed in their heads.

"What are you all standing there for. Capture the traitor." Levi's voice didn't sound like a command at all. But it did definitely pulled them back to reality and began zipping through the buildings. Bertoldt made his way to Reiner to check on him.

The chase began throughout the inner wall. Words spread out from soldiers to soldiers that the woman named Y/n Ackerman has claimed that she was the colossal titan.

The entire place was turned into chaos. Chasing after the woman who had caused them the worse scar not even time can heal.

Y/n was nearly caught because of her wounds but she managed to get away with a few slashes in her body. Her adrenalin rushing through her veins as she tried her best to reach the walls. She wanted to get away, to hide away and find somewhere to cry.

At least, that was the plan until her brother caught up and clashed blades with her. Levi tried. God, he tried to stop her. No, he wanted her to stop and tell her it's a lie!

He'll forgive her for lying. Just say that it was all a joke!

"Dammit, Y/n! What are you doing?!" Levi asked her in desperation.

"Stop!" Bakugo caught up behind with his explosions, finding a bloodied Y/n facing her brother. Soon, thenrest of the class found their shortcuts while others were behind following. Shocked at this event being unfolded to their very eyes.

Y/n's familiar wounds.

"No, don't do this Y/n!" Iida shouted, trying his best to boost himself closer but the two strongest soldiers had a lead of their own.

The girl didn't speak and continued to flee. The wounds on her body that he caused... looking at the blood dripping down from her body hurts him so much her wanted to stab himself.

A few more times.

The blades that kept hurting her was his'. It was too much.

The two had stopped on top of a roof beside the wide river. Blood dripping down her mouth and a pained smile on her face.

That was it.

The girl let herself fall through the end of the roof as Levi tried to catch up only to touch the wind ask she was half way from the roof to the river.

"Don't go!"

The same mistake.

The same sacrifice.

Aizawa and his students, excluding Mineta who was somewhere else watched this scene with their hearts being ripped in two.

And to their surprise, cold damp feeling started cloaking their body as they watched the water devour them.

Then darkness.

Sob...

Eight people heard the cry. They were searching for it, trying to know where it was but it was dark, and the sobs were echoing.

It hurts...

I'm sorry...

I want to go home....

Brother, I'm sorry...

I don't want to go!

Brother!

.

.

.

Drip

.

.

.

Drip

.

.

.

Drip

.

.

Drops of water began to settle on the ceiling.

It was the usual empty morning in the classroom but without homeroom.

The class was quiet, not noticing the droplets of water that settled in the platform. Then it became continuous making the class looked back front.

Splash!

And so, magically, eight colorful people magically fell into the ceiling making everyone stood up from shock.

Deja vu!

"My god! Mr. Aizawa! Everyone!" The students exclaimed with excitement.

The eight of them were surprisingly dry, but as they stood up quietly, the class who were left here were confused.

They were crying. Aizawa, Bakugo, Shoto, Midoriya, Kaminari, Kirishima Iida and Mineta.

Tears were continuously escaping their eyes as they scanned the room.

"You made it." Y/n's soft voice spoke as she stood in front of them. A smile of relief escaped her lips as she came closer and wrapped the group with the extent of her arms.

"Welcome home."

"Guys! Sensei!" Class 1-A exclaimed. Tears streamed down their eyes as well and joined the group hug.

.

End of timetravel arc people!

I'm sorry, I tried! And I hope you cried!

Book 1 or part 1 ends here people, it's time to yeet out part 2!