"I don't want to go, not with you" She announced, taking hold of her trolley pushing it towards the boot when she winced.

"Careful, You're hurt" He quickly grabbed her, his hand on her waist to stable her .

"I know, I'm hurt more than you can see" She shot, stepping away from his hold, and letting the driver load her bag in the boot.

"Give me a chance to redeem myself, let me mend it all" Leo requested, touching her elbow to grab her attention.

"I need time" she whispered, ducking inside the open door.

"Tell me you'll talk to me, Give me a chance and not run away again" He wanted to hear from her that she won't pull the stunt again .

He held the window sill, shaking his head towards the driver to not move.

"Aishwarya" he called to her and she took a shaky breath.

"I...I won't run again" she muttered and could see a hint of a smile on his lips .

"Rest I can work for" he muttered with determination.

He nodded at the driver who got in, Leo stepped back from the Yellow box, he pushed his hands in his pocket, standing there untill the car left his gaze.

Aishwarya nibbled on her lower lip, resting her head on the window. He shouldn't be saying things which her heart couldn't resist. His determined eyes just increased her stupid heart's expectations 100 times. She won't be able to handle another heart break, not when he says things like that and gives most gorgeous smiles.

It took less time to return back, she opened her door and started to walk out, making her mind to pull her bags back towards the beach house and up again the stairs when she saw a Man dressed in staff uniform waiting.

"Miss, I'll be at your service" he bowed slightly and Aish frowned .

"Who..." she shook her head "I mean why are you here ?"

"Senor Clemente. He asked me to be here to help you" he quickly filled her with information and unloaded her bags from the boot and started walking towards the beach house.

She still had her jaw dropping, she closed her mouth and cleared her throat avoiding the drivers gaze and paid him the amount before following the man back towards their temporary stay.

The man waited for her at the entrance, she bit her bottom lip before crouching down to o pick the key when the door was pulled open and Aish froze.

Hesitantly she looked up to find Yusra standing at the other side, visible relief washed over her features.

"Where the heck were you ? I was worried" She eyed the man behind and then the luggage when her eyes widened.

"H..Hey" Aishwarya stammered, trying to smile.

"Hey yourself, What is..is this ?" she narrowed her gaze at Aishwarya, as of accusing Aish of the world's most heinous crime "Were you leaving ?"

"Can I...I come in ?" Her eyes pleaded Yusra who looked at her for a few seconds before stepping aside and guided the man to place her bags up the stairs, she would later roll them in her room.

Without a word the man did the needful and turned towards Aishwarya, he bowed and left the place .

"Now" Yusra cocked a brow "If may tell me Boss. Where were you ?"

"I'm sorry ?" She said hesitantly.

"Where you leaving ?"

"I wanted to" she bowed her head down, and added immediately "But I came back"