◍ XXXV. Punch

En başından başla

His coat was gone, his tie loose and ready to be pulled off. His shirt sleeves rolled halfway his arms and collar button undone.

He looked far from the Businessman the world knew, with a scowl as big as entire Pacific Ocean.

She was grateful her eyes had a black shade cover, she didn't want him to see her eyes, though his face looked as exhausted as hers.

"Why do you pull Super Woman stunts all damn time ?" he was seething, standing right infront of her "You can't leave like that"

She raised her eyebrows, "Why can't I ? Pray tell" She gritted the words, clearly indicating she didn't wish to talk to him. She slacked her jaw and kept her eyes away from his face.

"You can't pack up and leave. Do you know what I went through when I read that stupid letter of yours ? And where the hell is your phone ? I have been calling you for past hour" His words laced with heavy Spanish accent, making Aish bit her lower lip to not stare at him. He looked furious and his blow up was enough to make people fear him, But she never fazed. Today will be no different.

"Are you even listening ? Who do you think you are to..."

" Aishwarya Joshi" she cut him off and he went stun for exactly 5 seconds, his eyes furrowing.

"What ?" he asked confused

"Who I think I'm" she repeated "I'm Aishwarya" her arms crossed at front and her hip leaned on steel railing.

He was stupefied, then frowned and later clenched his jaw. She shouldn't be here, talking. She needs to get away from him.

"You think you smart. Mujer testaruda, nunca podrás cambiar."
(Stubborn woman, She can never change)

"I don't understand those words and if you plan to talk to me in that language, I don't have time" She started walking past him, when his hand reached her upper arm.

"I.." he clenched his eyes shut to set back his disoriented self. He has to be calm, dealing with her in not easy. He needs to remember this.

"Leave my hand, I don't wish to stand under the sun" Aishwarya tried to wiggle but failed as he pulled her luggage cart away from her hand and started guiding her to walk towards the parking.

"Where do you think you are taking me ? Leave my hand" she yelled grabbing certain eyes when he yanked her closer to him.

"I can't" he announced looking straight in her eyes, shades did not matter. "I can't let you go, I can never"

Aishwarya stared in his eyes, she could feel the intensity "You can't hold me forever"

"I wish to" he mumbled incoherently, stepping near her "I can't but I won't let you go so soon"

"I don't need your permission to do a single thing.."

"I know" he smiled and she was disoriented for few seconds. "You don't know what power you hold on me" he muttered "What effect you have on me" another step "What you make me feel" A little more closer "What limits you push me to" he stood just inches away from her, just a little lean and he could touch her.

"I don't wish to know" She pulled back from him, So close was dangerous to her heart . "Not when you lied on my face, played me fool"
He took a step back, melancholic smile resting on his lips "I'm not proud of my actions, I also know an apology wouldn't be enough But..."

"I don't care anymore" she lied to him, turning her eyes away to the other side. She could see a taxi approaching and she gave a hand to him to stop.

"Aish, I'll take you back..."