XXXI

I really want to apologize for not writing or updating this past month. To try to make it up to you, I tried to make this chapter as long as I could, to make up for any time I had lost.

It wouldn't be fair if I came back out of no where to only update like 200 words lmao. Please Enjoy! Sorry for the wait.

*****************

aizawa pov

In the middle of Nezu's meeting, I felt my phone buzz, deciding to pull it out when no one was looking. It's not like the meeting was important anyway. Besides, listening to Vlad blab about his students was getting a bit irritating. The ID indicated that it was Y/n. A small smile subconsciously lifted the corners of my mouth.

Before I could even tap the notification, Nezu coughed loudly for my attention. I hesitantly slipped my phone back into my pocket avoiding Nezu's slight glare.
I'll just have to read it after.

As the meeting went on, Nezu was interrupted by the intercom and emergency alarm. I was urgently called to the study room where Eri was having her session. My heart dropped for a second as I immediately jolted out of the window, leaping on top of the buildings as fast as I could towards the Conference Building.

It must be Eri's quirk.. Is this what Y/n messaged me for?-

A frantic scream triggered my feet to leap faster towards the Building 1-A conference room window, where I knew Y/n and Eri would be in. Busting the window as agile as I could, I immediately activated my quirk on the panic-stricken child, who sobbed over Y/n's body.

A crowd of a few of my students that were surprisingly in the room began to immediately work on getting Y/n to the infirmary. I couldn't help but glance helplessly as Y/n gasped to breathe in with a pained expression, their arms clutching to their body.

Iida swiftly picked up Y/n's suffering body after Yaoyurozu created a blanket to cover them.

Y/n began to shake and spasm, their eyes rolling back, as foam began to form at the corners of their mouth. Their tail whipped and rolled around, their jaw stiffening and gaping. Their claws activated as they reached out and sliced through the air, nicking Iida on the cheek.
"Please wait! They're having a seizure!" Yaoyurozu immediately ordered Iida to place them back onto the floor as she created a cushion to protect Y/n's head.

As Kaminari began to intercept in the signal waves to get ahold of Recovery Girl, I immediately took Eri out of the room, holding her close as she screamed in fear. "I did it again!!!" She wailed, gripping onto my scarf, as I ran down the hall to take her away from the scene.

-
-
-
[time-skip]
(no ones pov)

"...Perhaps we need to try a different approach" The principal murmured to himself gazing out the enormous window, but Aizawa overheard. "Please sir-"

"We need to speak with L/n once they've stabilized.. and as for Eri.. Well. I'm not too sure". Nezu stopped Aizawa from speaking any further as he tried to come up with any solution. "I'm sorry... But-" Nezu was interrupted as alarm sound blared throughout the hospital.

"All available hero's in the area, a villain has been detected in the emergency ward. I repeat, a villain has been detected in the emergency ward.."

y/n pov

"Son of a bitch..." I groaned out, my body felt like I was on fire. It's so painful, I'm too scared to open my eyes. I might be burnt to a crisp!! I can hear this faint ringing sound.. Am I dead?