XII

aizawa pov

What do they want? Are they still mad at me? Are they here to apologize for their behavior?

A few thoughts ran in my head as we silently walked back to our dorm rooms. Eri tapped my cheek softly before whispering, 'they said yes!' and smiling brightly. I nodded and gave her a little smile, indicating I heard her.

After putting Eri to bed, I walked out with L/n into the mini living room, crossing my arms and plopping on the couch with a small huff. "What?" I started.

They crossed their arms and I immediately noticed their (fur color) ears flatten angrily. Almost distracted by their tail swishing violently behind them, they finally spoke.

"I don't appreciate you bringing women into this dorm, especially with the fact that Eri lives here" They growled lowly. Women..?

"What are you talking about?" I mumbled, raising my head to look at them better. With a scowl, they blew out a loud scoff and paced back and forth in front of me.

"'What are you talking about?'" They mocked me under their breath, which I didn't appreciate. "You know what I'm addressing to, Aizawa. Do not!, bring anyone over for your sick intentions while that child is in the other room. If you're that desperate, I advise you leave her with me during those periods of time" They stated clearly and plopped down in front of me sitting on the table.

"The only female that enters this dorm is Eri" I growled back, upset at the fact that they are accusing me of something suspiciously perverted. At least I think they are.

"Emi Fukukado" They stated with a blank expression. I almost choked on my spit. Oh...

I stayed quiet for awhile. Yes, Fukukado has entered my dorm the last couple of days, but it isn't what they think it looks like. At least not entirely..

"Oh, she's just a friend" I dismissed awkwardly, looking away and tapping my foot quietly. L/n scoffed and rolled their eyes.

"I don't care what she is to you, but what I've seen from her smeared lipstick and disheveled blouse, it's a lot more serious than what you are brushing it off as"

They saw that?? That makes my situation even worse. L/n stood up and smoothed out their clothes sassily, before glaring my way. "I get it. We're adults.. just please.. be more considerate. Don't do anything risky, at least not with Eri around. If you need the night away from her I'll be happy to watch over her in my dorm for those nights" They whispered softly, which was completely contradicting their icy glare.

They began rushing to the door to leave, before I stopped them. "L/n no!.. listen to me, that's not it" I
tried to explain, and grabbed their arm to stop them from walking out.

They spun around with a shocked face and went to pull my grip off of them, causing me to tighten it a bit. "Aizawa, let go. This is childish-"

"Stop assuming shit about me" I growled lowly, so that Eri won't hear. They flattened their ears, but before they can speak, I shoved them out of the room so I can speak to them without Eri eavesdropping.

"I have not, EVER, had any sexual encounters with anyone in this room. ESPECIALLY NOT when there is a child present" I explained with gritted teeth.

L/n gave me a skeptical look, as if waiting for me to explain the bullshit she just threw at me.

"Not that it is any of your business, I've known Fukukado for years. I asked her for a few favors recently, and she chose the most unrealistic ways for me to repay my debt. Yes, it was inappropriate. But We have not went further than a few kisses" I felt my face slightly heat up at the end when I mentioned 'kiss'.

The small flashback in my head to my dream of me holding L/n in my arms zipped through my brain for half a second before I brushed it aside and continued. "That was the only night. Ever since then, she's been helping me with a task we've been partnered up in to surveillance in my recent patrols"

L/n stopped swishing their tail, and let it droop behind her. They seemed stunned. Almost speechless. And is that a hint of guilt? I hid my smirk as I watched them look for any words to say.

"I.... Aizawa, I..." They looked away, and down at their hands that were gripping onto their pants tightly. Their tight grip tightened the fabric against their body, leaving little to imagine what's behind the material. Oh..?- no! Stop it.

I sighed and rubbed my face so that it wouldn't heat up at the stupid sight. I can feel something twitch in my pants. My eyes widened and I figured, now would be the best time to end this conversation before my issue gets out of hand and noticeable.

"I would never do anything as idiotic and disgusting as that. You do not need to worry, Eri is in excellent care with me" I mumbled, kinda showing off. At least I can help when her quirk gets out of hand at training. I mentally pouted.

"Good night L/n-"

"Wait!" They gripped my arm and pulled me towards them slightly. I watched the fabric of their pants loosen, then fall into their original place hiding their area once again. Maybe I do need a hookup with someone, shit... "I'm sorry.. I should have handled this better.." They apologized with glossy eyes. Don't tell me they're going to fucking cry-

"Eri simply adores you.. I should have known better, and not have immediately assumed the worse"

Well yeah-

"Please forgive me. Let me make it up to you. We can go out for drinks, my treat" They offered, gazing at me with their (eye color) eyes. Oo. Free drinks?

I sighed and looked away. "There's no need for tha-"

"Please!" They insisted.

I thought about it for a bit. I guess I can get Midoriya and Lemillion to watch Eri for a night. Maybe the night of the festival?

"Saturday night?" I suggested, not really sure how to say okay.

"Saturday night." They confirmed, beaming. I smiled a bit, but shook it away when they turned to walk to their room, their tail brushed against my leg ever so slightly. Ahh fu-

"Good night, Aizawa" They waved, before unlocking and walking into their room, leaving me there alone with the company of Lil' Buddy Jr. I sighed and rubbed my eyes tiredly.

"G'Night.."