XXI

y/n pov

Aizawa!! Crawling out of the vines and brush of the low branches, I trotted over to him meowing loudly. I see him glance at me, but ignored me and hopped over me, continuing his way, peering down every alley he passed.

Hey! Over here!! I meowed and ran after him. His run finally stuttered to a stop as he stared down at me, I ran straight up to him. I got on my hind legs, leaning up against his legs to keep his attention on me.

He does recognize me as a cat, right? I belted out a loud meow once more, hopping a bit, my claws digging into his black pants. He crouched down and lifted my chin up, his eyes staring into mine. "L/n?" He whispered.

I let out a small mew of confirmation, purring and rubbed against his touch, happy that he knew it was me. He quickly swooped my up in his arms, holding me up at eye level. I squeaked as a sharp pain shot up my tail. "Where the hell have you been!!" He yelled, flinching as bystanders mumbled among themselves, speaking of the weirdo who was yelling at a cat.

Running with me in his arms away from the small crowd towards the school, he grumbled incoherent words under his breath. I mewed curiously as he took a sharp turn towards a small park, going to the public restrooms.

He ran into the mens room, gently plopping me back onto the floor in front of him. Does he have to use the restroom, or?? ...He could have left me outside!

"I'm not sure if its you... So, I'm asking if you can turn human before we head back to the school" He explained, standing up, leaning against the wall slightly.

Oh...

I blew out a breath of approval, starting to prance under a stall before he stopped me, yelling and gripping his scarf harshly. "Don't move! You're probably that blond girl with the transforming quirk!"

Huh?? No I'll be naked-

I know his familiar look, as his eyes began to glow a slight red tone. His hair slowly floating up behind him. WAIT-

His scarf shot out wrapping tightly around my cat body, I let out a choked meow. His quirk activated, erasing mine, my body straining under the tight binding to shift into a human. I let out a pained screamed, his scarf immediately loosening and flying back to his body.

I coughed a teared up at the burning sensations all over my skin and covered my privates as best I could. "What the hell!!" I screeched, squirming into a stall and slamming it shut. "Shit! Sorry, Sorry!! I was just making sure-"

"Shut the fuck up" I snapped out of embarrassment, and leaned my burning face against the stall door.

"Where the hell were you??" He changed the subject, back to sounding upset with me. My eyes snapped open, as I remembered last night. I can feel tears brim my eyes, but I rubbed them harshly, stepping onto the toilet bowl to look over the stall and at Aizawa.

"Jordan's part of the fucking league" I answered with gritted teeth, holding onto the stall walls for balance. He looked up at me, frowning.

"She tricked me into going to their hideout, and held me hostage!" I glanced down at my naked body, turning slightly so I can see the damage I've done to my tail. It seems broken, as it swayed in a weird and bent position. I can feel the faint throbbing of pain, but ignored it for now.

"Amari as well?" He asked, curiously glancing down underneath the stall to see what I was looking at.

"Yes, that asshole as well" I fumbled over my words. My face was burning, as it was getting more difficult to hold back my tears. Too many emotions were swirling in me. Betrayal... Embarrassment... Anger...