↜₃

Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭- 𝘚𝘡𝘈
───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

-

" 𝘕𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 "

-

-

TUESDAY, 2:45 PM

☆You were watching bakugou and sage fight until things got a little serious. The fight started off pretty normal as bakugou took some swings and sage dodged, sage took some swings and connected a few, but bakugou dodged some. Mr.aizawa said this would be just a combat fight with minimum quirk use basically saying he doesn't want the area to be destroyed by some people's quirks.

The fight went on for a little longer as bakugou landed a hit on sages side, causing her to grab her side, then he tripped her and she fell. "good job guys." mr.aizawa said. Bakugou just simply grunted and walked back to the crowd while sage was struggling to get up but she got up eventually. "wow, such a gentleman he is." sage said rolling her eyes. "next up is kirishima and tetsutesu." mr aizawa said.

Kirishima and Tetsutetsu fight was the most dumbest thing you've ever seen. They're quirks were basically the same so they really can't hurt each other. Kirishima threw multiple hits with his hardened arm, and tetsutetsu blocked and threw hits back. It went on like this for a little longer until kirishima said, "ughh! i give up. you win." he groaned and went back to the crowd.

Next up was kendo and tsuyu. Tsuyu was a pretty cute girl, it's just you know... she a frog. Kendo and tsuyu stepped up and went onto the center. "start." mr aizawa said. Tsuyu instantly grabbed kendo with her tounge but kendo made her hand bigger and hit her, causing her to fall and her tounge to release off of kendo. Tsuyu then jumped up high and extended her tounge to grab kendo again, but kendo dodged and made her hand extra big for shielding.

Tsuyu grabbed kendo with her tounge a few more times, then finally, tsuyu grabbed kendo by her waist with her tounge, and threw kendo out of the center. "ooouu." you winced. That looked like it hurt. Kendo got up and rubbed her back, Tsuyu came over to her and apologized. "it's okay, i guess i'm just no match for you." kendo said and went back to the crowd.

Uraraka and Kodai had fought, but uraraka won. Uraraka simply had an advantage because she only had to touch kodai to get her out. Kodai could only make things bigger by touching them also, but she had nothing to touch, so she could only dodge. Uraraka had been trying to touch her for a few minutes but then finally, she jumped and touched kodai, pressed her fingers together and said, "float!"

After that, they shook hands and went back to the crowd. "next up is midoriya and l/n." mr aizawa said. Your eyes widened as everyone looked at you two.
You went up and stood across from midoriya, not ready for what was about to happen. "good luck." he whispered before me.aizawa said "start."

To be honest, you really had not advantage out here but to dodge. There wasn't anything electrical around you guys so you couldn't really think of anything to do. He dashed straight at you and you barely dodged, so he stood to watch you and you put your fists up, thinking you were ready. He dashed at you again and swung this time, so you blocked and swung back.

Everyone was on the edge of thier seats knowing that midoriya is one of the strongest people in the school. Midoriya kept swinging at you and you barely had time to dodge, you were tired of him all up on you, so you swung straight at his face and connected it. He grabbed his cheek and looked down for a moment, looked back up at you and smirked.