Character Information

Name: Higeki Kaneki

Name: Higeki Kaneki

Nicknames: Eyepatch
                       Psycho
                       Black Reaper

Age: 28 (currently)
         18 (first few chapter)
         8 (prologue)

Height: 5'7 (170 cm)

Relatives: Ken Kaneki (Father-diseased)
                   Touka Kaneki (Mother-diseased)
                   Ichika Kaneki (Twin-Alive)
                   Ayato Kirishima (Uncle-Diseased)

Stats:
           Strength-5/10
           Speed-10/10
           Stamina-7/10
           Intelligence-10/10
           Cursed Technique-9/10
           Intimidation-20/10

Occupation: Heir of Kaneki Clan (Current)
                       Asylum Patient (Former)
                       Experiment Subject (Former)
                       Jujutsu Sorcerer (Current)
                       Jujutsu Teacher (Current)

Cursed Technique: The Kaneki Clan has a type of cells that no other human possesses. They are called RC Cells. Using the RC cells, the user has the ability to morph their cursed energy into a distinct blood red organ that is attached to their backs called a Kagune. Depending on the person's RC cells they will have one of the four types of Kagune: Ukaku, Kokaku, Rinkaku, Bikaku.

Secondary Cursed Technique: a Kaneki Clan Member with the ability to use Kagune can also use Kakugan which allowed the user to see and sense Curses from a very long range

Secondary Cursed Technique: a Kaneki Clan Member with the ability to use Kagune can also use Kakugan which allowed the user to see and sense Curses from a very long range. Kakugans tend to activate when Kagunes are used.

Higeki's Kagune: Rinkaku

Domain Expansion: Torture Chamber

Domain Expansion Explained: Torture Chamber is modeled after the years of torture Higeki had been through. When using it, her opponent is strapped to a chair where she continuously tortures them until they finally die.

Appearance: When Higeki was a child, she looked exactly like her father before he was turned into a ghoul. She had long black hair and purple eyes that resembled her mother's. After she was released from her asylum, her hair was pure white and she always hid her right eye with an eyepatch. Her left eye was black unless her Kakugan was active.

Personality: Higeki was a gently and kind child but when she grew older she had a similar personality to her father when he was the Black Reaper. She is ruthless and cruel to most people. However she was protective of those she called friends. The only time Higeki is sort of gentle is when she is with her twin, boyfriend or Nanami.

Friends: Ichika, Nanami, Ijichi, Iriei

Love Interest: Gojo Satoru

Students: She basically watches over all students of Tokyo Jujutsu High

_______________________________

Yo! It's Insomnia Kat!

Yes, I have made another fanfic even though I have like 8 different ones.

Do I care?

No, I don't give an absolute fuck

Will updates in all my stories be slow?

Hell yes

*Tokyo Ghoul, Jujutsu Kaisen and other references I use are not owned by me*