23,(I PRANK THE MAFIA'S KID)

"Wǒ zài zhèlǐ, fùqīn"(I'm here father)Mei said looking at her father seating at his swivel chair while letting out a smoke from his cigarette."Huì fāshēng shénme shì?"(What happened to Hui?"his father ask."Wǒ cóng eha tīng shuō nǐ shāle tā."(I heard from eha you killed him)his father added."Méiguānxì. Tā méiyǒu zhèngquè huídá"(It doesn't matter.He didn't answer properly thou)Mei replied as his father just chuckle.

"My dear daughter you should know how to control your self"his father said."Tsk,yeah fine.Is there something you want me to do?"Mei ask."Well nothing,I just want to inform you that I will be having some business meeting later"his father said."What kind of business?The good or the bad one?"Mei ask."Dāngrán shì hǎo de yīgè. Wǒ huì ràng eha chǔlǐ lìng yīgè."(Of course the good one.Ill let eha handle the other one)his father said as Mei just nod and about to leave but she remembers something then she tell her father about it.

"Bàba, wǒ néng wèn diǎn shénme ma?"(Father can I ask something?)Mei ask."Bàba, wǒ néng wèn diǎn shénme ma?(Yeah what is it?).

"Wǒ kěyǐ qù rintis dǎo bàifǎng nǎinai ma?"(Can I visit Grandma at pulau rintis?)Mei ask as his father take time before answering."Shì de, nǐ kěyǐ. Nǐ yào qù ma?"(Yeah you can.When will you be leaving?"his father ask."Xiànzài zěnme yàng?"(How about now?)Mei childly said."Hǎo ba, wǒ duì nǐ nǎinai de wènhòu hǎo ba!"(Okay,say my greetings to your grandma okay!)his father said as she let out a her smile and leave.His father then turn towards the window and grab their picture frame looking at his self carrying  the 12 years old eha and 2 years old Mei smilling together with his wife was on their back.

"Duìbùqǐ, nín líkāile yángméi."(I'm sorry for living you Yang,Mei)he murmured while touching the frame screen."Rúguǒ nà duàn shíjiān wǒ zài nǐ shēnbiān. Yěxǔ méi bù huì chūshì, yěxǔ jīntiān nǐ hái huózhe."(If I was on your side on that time,maybe Mei wouldn't get into an accident.Maybe today your still alive yang")he said as a drop of tears fall on his cheeks remembering the day his daughter got into an accident and how his wife died hearing about their daughter situation as she her heart disease attack that cause of her death.

"Ill promise,I'll protect our family from now on"

***

"Mr,Fu,Mr,Chen,Mr,Tarung welcome to pulau rintis"Mr kage greeted looking at his three business partner while inviting them to seat down."Well Mr kage let's get the bottom of this.I heard your transaction with the ackerman's went well"Mr Fu said."Yeah my son fang did all the work for that"Mr kage replied."Hmm I heard a lot about that son of yours.When well be going to see him?"Mr Chen ask."Ohh someday.Ive just tasked him that cuz kaizo was busy of our other business.I let fang run off the company first before this"Mr kage said.

"Well mr.fu, how's the guns.Do you make plenty of them.The ackerman's want us to double to the supply this coming month of July.We only left 3 months left including thid month"Mr kage said while drinking some wine."Uhm about that,Mr Hui are ingredient suppleiro from China got killed yesterday"he replied as Mr kage still calmed his self."Who killed him?"he ask."It was unknown,our men didn't even found any evidence bout the killer"Mr Fu replied.

"Well Mr kage,i have something to propose to you"Mr Tarung speak."And what is it?"

"I have a partner same as this business.His name was Henry Liu owner of the China world's most famous modeling company and aside from that the strongest and powerful mafia in China"Mr.Tarung said."And so?You still work with him even you have me already?Are you stabbing me from the outside huh?"Mr kage said as his men from the back then ready their guns."Don't worry Mr kage,I'm only doing it for the profit.We all know it's not only me who has a dealing with other partners.And beside I guarantee their works from the gun and drugs making,to delivering it and also there protection was really good"Mr Tarung camly said while drinking his wine.

"Hmm,re guns and drugs supplies we're running low right?"Mr kage ask Mr Fu as he just nod."Well then give me an appointment with that Mr Liu.Let see what does he got"Mr kage said.

***

At fang and Annie house,fang was on his office taking a look about their company papers while drinking some tea.His alone with his house together with the guards and maids.Annie was not in there because he was on Japan for almost a year  and he was happy  bout it and wish for her to find some another man in there.But his wish didn't fulfilled as a white car stop at their gates.He look over the window only to see his blond so called wife walk out from there with wide smiled on her face.

"What the?She didn't even say she was going home already"fang thought as Annie notice him from the window and waved her hand signalling him that she notice him but she just ihnore her and walk back to his seat.A minute then the door open revealing his wife as it walk to him and give him a kissed but he turned his body around.

"Ohh come one fang,don't you miss your beautiful wife?"Annie said while holding his shoulder."And why would I miss you?"fang coldly ask."Ohh so you don't miss me but I do really miss you.Father told me about having a grandchild.Would you want to make some?"Annie whispered to his ears and start kissing it."Enough annie"fang said while pushing her away and he stood up and about to leave his office but Annie shouted.

"No one would leave this room till I say so"she shouted."This is my house,so I can decide whether I leave or not"fang angrily said."No I'm your wife and you have to do what I say"Annie ."Hey Annie what are you doing?"fang ask as he saw Annie was undressing her self."Hey Annie put that back"fang said while not tying to look at his wife."Why fang?Don't you like my body?"Annie seducing ask while highing fang and start kissing his Adam apple."This slut is really pain in the butt"fang think and pulled Annie away from him.

"Stop or I'll make you leave this house"fang threatened."I'm not afraid,I still have daddy to convince your father for me"Annie said and hug him back."Ahh that Mr San was pain in the butt to.Maybe I'll just give this soup what she wants then"fang thought then he let Annie kissed him as he kissed back.He then carry Annie towards his desk and land her but really hard making her moan in pain."Is it hurts?"fang ask as Annie just smiled and kissed him back.Fang then went down to her neck still kissing it and place his hands on her nape and pinch some joint making Annie collapse on the ground naked.

"And that's what you get"fang murmured while fixing his clothes and grab Annie's thing and throw it on her body."Take your time resting their my lovely wife"fang sarcastically said then leave the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys I really tried my best to do fang and Annie's moment.Hope you like it and don't forget to vote and comment below👇