10,(I PRANK THE MAFIAS KID)

Chapter 10

Ying and cyclone was now walking towards cyclone room.As they arrive there ying was fascinated looking at the different painting inside his room.A certain painting caught ying's attention.It was a tree with different colors and there's girl seating in there seems to be waiting.

"Do you like it?" cyclone ask."Uhh yes,you really paint grate sir.Ahh I mean cyclone"ying said then cyclone just smiled.Cyclone grab something from his desk while ying was continuing watching his paintings."Here"cyclone handed her something and she look at it.Her eyes widen looking at a painting with her sleeping face. "Don't make Mr wring okay.I paint that since you arrive here and get bumped with the pillar" cyclone said as ying just giggle in embarrassment.

"Do you like it,I could change it if you want" cyclone said while handing over his hand."No its perfect thank you cyclone"ying said then cyclone noticed something."Hey are you sick,your face look red a bit"cyclone concernly said as he place his hand over to his forehead making her heart pump fast."Ahhh I'm okay,I have to go now cyclone.Thanks with this byee"ying said and hurredly run outside and sprint towards her room.

"That was weird" cyclone thought but he just shrugged it off and went to bed.Meanwhile ying was in the middle of relaxing her self from the situation earlier."Ahh this is the first time someone gave to me like this"ying said as she was looking at the portrait."I think I really like cyclone,better confessed with him tomorrow"ying said as she changed her clothes and went to sleep.

***
"Oii,oii wake up" fang stand up while shaking ying's shoulder who is peacefully sleeping."OII,NITWIT WAKE UP"fang shouted near to  ear as she quickly stand up."Ahh did I do something wrong sir?"ying ask as she now was completely awake."You ask me what's wrong?Did you forget your responsibility?You suppose to wake me up at seven"fang said as ying eyes widen.

"Ehh,its your fault.You didn't tell me about that yesterday" ying response while crossing her arms."And your telling me that its my fault?"fang ask while staring into her."Okay its my fault,I'm sorry can I take a shower now"ying ask for permission then fang just sigh and nod.Ying was just standing in front of them while playing with her feet and fang felt t irritating. "Hoii what are still doing in there?"fang ask and ying  just gave him a dull look." Did you forgot your still in my room?"as ying said that fang then stunned after hearing it then he bend down his head and sigh in defeat.

"Okay, after you finish meet me in the garage" fang said as he went out of the room."Thank god that stupid hedgehog were already gone"ying said while laying back to her bed."Eht did you just call me?"fang appeared again as he open the door making ying shocked on it."Ohh I said,uhmm..yeah I'll be there,hehhe"ying said as sweats were running to her head.Fang seems to buy it then he completely leave the room and closed it."Phew"

Timeskip

Fang and ying was now walking at the school corridor while a bunch of girls were looking at them."Ish,what's with that look?"ying thought to herself while keeping a distance with fang to keep precautions."Why are you distancing with me?"fang ask still now averaging his eyes from the road."Ohh I just don't want some trouble "ying said then fang lulled her arms near him making all the girls shocked.

" Hey what are you doing? They were going to hate me for their entire life. I didn't even make friends with here"ying said then fang look at her."Remember,I own you so I could do what ever I want to do with you"fang whispered hen he leave ying alone on the corridor while blinking twice."Ish,that bastard"ying murmured to herself then she continue to her from.As she arrive their she was welcome by yaya and thorn who seems so very energetic."Good morning ying"the both greeted then ying just greeted back.She went to her chair but she didn't saw cyclone in there. "Where could he be?" Ying thought then just a second their prof appeared and started their lesson.

After the boring lesson their prof bid its goodbye then yaya walk near ying."Uhm ying would you want to join me at the library?"yaya ask then ying felt excited about."Uhm yes"ying said then yaya quickly grab her hands and they both run to the library.As they arrive there,they were been welcome by a bunch of girls while  surrounded someone."Who could it be?"ying ask then yaya pulled her then they both walk between the the girls as yaya breath heavily and shouted.

"HEY,DO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU ALL A PUNISHMENTS?" yaya shouted while ying was covering her ears.The girls then slowley look at their backs only to see the scary lion yaya while smiling evily with them.The girls then quickly run off the room revealing a guy were seatingbat the front desk while the other one was on the librarian desk.

"Hey thanks yaya" the boy with yellow hair said."Its nothing nothing solar,its my job thou"yaya said referring to the boy who is known as solar seating at the front desk.

"Its nothing nothing solar,its my job thou"yaya said referring to the boy who is known as solar seating at the front desk

"Ohh I forgot solar this is ying" yaya introduced then ying just smile looking at him."Ohh I see you meet her already"solar said as he put down his book."What do you mean?Do you know her already?"yaya ask then solar just nod."O-okay,we will just grab some books here"yaya said then they both walk near at the book stall."Hey why didn't you tell me about that"yaya said then ying just srcath her cheecks."I'm sorry"ying said while grabbing some physics book."Come let go then"yaya said after grabbing a book about cooking and they both walk at the librarian."Quake,we want to borrow this"yaya said while putting the books at the desk.

"Wait,what was the famous member of elemental brothers having a part time job here?"ying ask." I just have an interest about books that why I ended up here"quake said then ying just nod."Wait don't tell me you know her already"yaya said then quake just nod."Here"quake handed them the book and they walk back to their rooms.

"Uhm yaya do you have a crush on someone?"ying ask out of the blue." Uhm yeah I did.How about you?"yaya ask back then ying just nod."Really?May I know who it is?"yaya ask like a child then ying was about to tell her when someone grab her hand from the back."Ehh fang,what is it?"ying ask as she saw fang standing behind her."Just come with me"fang said while pulling her off."See you later yaya"ying shouted before they turned into the corner."Well I think she already meet them"yaya said as she entered their room.