4,(I PRANK THE MAFIA'S KID)

CHAPTER 4

"What time would he arrive mom?"ying ask while helping her mom making their specialty." I don't know,but he said he would arrive tonight so let's finish this early"her mother said then she nod.

As she was slicing the tomatoes her phone rang then she excuse herself then went outside."Uhm sai,what is it?"ying ask."Ohh I just want to say something to you"sai said in the other line."What is it?"ying curiously ask.

"You see,uhm it because what happen last night" sai said."Ohh can you tell me that tomorrow at school sai,my mother needs me to prepare something.My father will be coming home tonight"ying said then sai can tell that she was really excited about it just looking at her at the distance.

"Ohh I see its okay,I'm happy for you" sai said then the call ended then he saw ying went inside her house."Hey brother why you didn't tell her?"sheilda ask while walking near his twin."I have so many time to tell her that sis,maybe tomorrow I'll tell her how I felt for her"sai said then they both walk back home.

It's been 11 oclock,ying and her mother were still waiting for the head of the family to came.Ying was starting to play with the food while her mother was walking back and forth. A second then,her mother receives a message from her husband that he wasn't able to come back home.She slowley explain it to ying then as expected she shouted at her then she run towards her room.

"Liar" ying said while her tears wear
falling to her cheeks.

***
"What happen to ying,your eyes look swollen?"sheilda ask as they saw ying entered their classiim with a dull look.

" Don't mind me guys"ying said then went to her chair."Hey brother,tell her now"sheilda whispered then sai gulp in nervousness.He slowley went to ying then there he saw she was shading her with her tears."Hey what happen to you?"he ask.

"Nothing,my eyes just hurts" ying lied but sai didn't seems to buy it."Ohh yeah I forgot,what is it that you want to tell me?"ying ask then his eyes widen.He look towards her sister  then back to ying.

"Uhm you see"

"You see what?"ying ask.

" The teacher is already here,I'll tell you later"sai said then went fastly to his chair with his heart bumping fast.Their teacher arrive then started their classes After a boring discussion there teachers bid her goodbyes.

"By the way students,we were having some meeting at the faculty,we will start the classes at 2 pm" their teachers said then all the students cheered inside their mind then she walk out.

"Hey guys what if we cutting classes?" ying suggest."Are you out of your mind?"sheilda ask."No,come on let's go to the barbeque shop,its my treat"ying said then gopal quickly agreed to her.

"Well what's your plan brother?"sheilda ask her brother who seemed lost in his thought." BROTHER"sheilda shouted making sai back to his senses. "Yes did you call me?"sai ask." Are you agreeing at ying?"sheilda ask then he look towards ying who is doing her puppy eyes.

"Fuck,she's so cute" he thought."Ohh uhm I'm agree with her.Besides she would treat us"sai said then ying cheered."Fine"sheilda said then they all went out from the school.

As they were walking at the street something catch up sheilda's attention.She run towards a magazine stall then bought something."Hey sheilda what is that?"ying curiously ask.

"You don't know them?"sheilda ask then ying just shrugged her head." Oh my god ying,they were famous elemental brothers"sheilda exclaim then ying seems to found it joke.

"Hahaha elemental brothers?What kind of a named is that?"ying laugh hearing the word elementals." Hey,its just their group name.They used that because their names were based through elements"sheilda said then starting to flip the another page.

"Do you know them?" Ying curiously ask."Well not much but I found out that they studied at Galactica university"sheilda said."Maybe their rich huh?"ying said then sheilda just nod."Hey guys you go first,I'll just buy something"Sai excuse then sheilda,ying and gopal nod.

As they arrive at the shop,ying ordered their 20  barbeques then they seated at the vacant table while waiting for it to be cooked."Kyaaaa,they really is handsome"sheilda exclaim making everyone on the shop look at her.

"Hey sheilda keep it low" gopal lecture then sheilda just giggle. "Hehe I'm sorry" she said then turn back reading the magazine."Hey ying do you think he's handsome?"sheilda ask while handing her the magazine.It's shows a picture of an 8 guys around her age.She look over the picture, she can admit that they were really handsome just looking at the picture.

"Well yeah they sure is but I think this one is kinda dangerous" ying said while pointing her finger with the guy with black and red vest."Ohh you mean thunderstorm.Well he was the leader of group together with this guy but his name was different from them"sheilda said while pointing at the guy with raven hair.

Ying look over the picture then her brows raise."Hmm he looks familiar"ying said."Huh did you know him?"sheilda curiously ask."Uhm not really,I think I just meet him somewhere"ying said then the waiter arrive while bringing their barbeques.

"Yehey" gopal cheered then he grab some two sticks then ying and sheilda too.

"Hey guys I'm bored already" ying said after eating 6 sticks."Where all bored ying"gopal said while eating the last stick. "Hey gopal that's mine" ying exclaim but its too late he already imported it to his acidic stomach.

"Sheilda can I have some of those?" Ying ask while looking at the perfectly grilled meat in skewers at sheilda's hand."I should've known "sheilda said them handed her some." Hey what about me?"gopal ask.

"Ahh here" sheilda said then handed him some."Uhm I think sai was getting late"gopal said while looking at entrance."Yeah,where could he be?"ying ask.

"Guys I'm here" sai arrive with a paper bag on his hand.

I PRANK THE MAFIA'S KIDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें