11,(I PRANK THE MAFIA'S KID)

Chapter 11

"Where are we going fang?" ying ask as fang was still pulling her.They arrive at the school clinic as fang quickly layed on the bed."Take care of me.I'm sick you didn't cooked breakfast for me earlier"fang said as he closed his eyes while ying was just looking at him."Hey I'm not your maid"ying shouted gladly know one was in their."Just follow me ying,its still your fault"fang said as his back was facing her."Tsk,a guy like you could even get sick?"ying murmured  as she walk over to him and place her hand on his forehead."Ohh shoot your in fever,I'll just get some medicine for you"ying panickly said.She then started to look each of the drawer and gladly she find some paracetamol and she quickly gave it to fang.

"Here take this" ying said while handing over him the tablet and a glass of water.After taking it fang then layed down back while his knees were curling."I'll get some food okay,be back in a bit"ying said as she walk out of the room then fang just let her.Minutes passed by as ying still didn't arrive and fang was getting annoyed by it."W-where is *achoo*that short girl"fang said as he was having some chills.A.second then ying arrive with a box of red carront donut and a sandwhich.and juice."Here"yingbhanded him the sandwhich and he quickly grab it."What took you so long?"fang said having a bite on his food.

"The line was too long. Unfortunately ice help me so that I got her quickly.If he didn't help me,I would still be at the middle line I think" ying said while taking a bite on her favorate donut."Hey why are you the one who inky eating  those?Give me some"fang said while pointing on the donut."Tsk,here"ying said as she handed him some."I think your fever was going down,I'll be going then"ying said after putting palm on his forehead."Yeah you could go wherever you want but wear this"fang said as he handed him a bracelet.

"What for?"ying ask." Just don't ask an hands me over your hands"fang irritatedly said asbting handed her hand."I'll be going then "ying said as she walk out from the room and walk back to her classroom." Her hands were so soft"fang thought as he drove himself to sleep.As ying was still walking she bumped into someone making her fall on the floor."Ohh I'm sorry ying.Here let me help you+it was cyclone as he hurriedly hand over his hand and ying take it."Thanks god,I found you"cyclone said as ying just look at him curiously. "Why would you finding me?"ying ask.

"Ohh I just want to seek some advice" cyclone said."What kind of advised?"ying ask."Its about love.I was having a secretly crush on someone I meeted recently and I was planning to confess to her later"cyclone said as ying blushed thinking that cyclone was referring to her."Its just easy,just tell her how much you love her and gave her some hugged"ying said still blushing."Your the best ying"cyclone said as he stile a quick kiss on her cheeck before leaving making ying blushed harder."Let's just wait for the moment to come"ying thought as she continue walking.Th class then finish as everyone walk out from their classroom and went to the cafeteria to take their lunches.

Ying and yaya was walking over there but someone tap yayas shoulder revealing cyclone with a handful of roses on his hand."Yaya I been waiting for the right time to say this.I like you yaya,hope you like me back"cyclone said as his fan girls were fangirling  while ying on the other hand was stunned."I-i just need to go at the restroom"ying excused as she quickly run through tear and shade in tears.

"Why?I thought it was me?No this is foolishness. I can't blame cyclone for loving Yaya. She's Intelligent hard worming an pretty and she deserve cyclone loves" ying said as she was wiping her tears.She walk out of the restroom and decided to go to the rooftop because students were not going their during lunch time.As she arrive there's,she was welcome by the breezing wind as her hair was dancing.She place both of her arms into the air and letting the air touch her skin throwing her problems away when she felt someone wrapped its arms on her waists as she look at her back only to see thunderstorm.

"I see you were sad.Let me make you happy then" thunderstorm said as a grin was shown on his face.