9,(I PRANK THE MAFIAS KID)

Chapter 9

"So here's your schedule, during Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday your work is to clean the house and to prepare foods while Thursday, Friday and Saturday is your day to clean the yard and the pool only Sunday will be you off work understand" fang said as ying was having a hard time processing it."Hey can't you see I'm just one person,I can't do all that job and besides I still have to take class"ying protested as fang just glare her.

"I TOLD YOU,I OWN YOU FOR THE TIME BEING SO GET THE DAMN OUT OF HERE AND START CLEANING" fang shouted as ying quickly nodded and went outside from the room."H-his too scary I think I wouldn't last for two or three months in this place"ying murmured as she was vacuuming the floor.He eyes were focused on the floor that she didn't notice some pillars in front of her as she bumped her head on it."Ouch,that hurts"ying said as she was rubbing her head.She look on to the pillar only to see a gigantic gold clock as it was striving into 5 pm.

"Shoot the others would be here any moment and I still have to clean the kitchen and cooked food for them"ying said as she was now starting to panicked."OK self, just calm and concentrate to your work"ying said as she was quickly ended the vacuuming as she went directly at the kitchen and starting to clean it.After cleaning it she was thinking for a menu as an idea comes up in her head.After a minutes of preparing the food,she was now waiting for the chicken to be roasted perfectly when she hears someone open the door revealing cyclone.

"Oii ying w-what happen t-to you?"cyclone ask as his eyes were looking at her." Ohh fang,I'm sir fang just appointed me to clean the house and to cooked dinner for all you"ting smiley said as cyclone just nod."Ohh by the way,what are you doing here?"ying ask."I'm just here to grab some of these"cyclone said while grabbing some apples from the basket."Ohh I see"ying said as she saw cyclone was walking near her with his eyes intensely looking at her."Uhm sir cyclone, i-is there something w-wrong?ying stuttered as cyclone just laugh at her.

"Why are you stuttering and please don't call me sir,just cyclone"cyclone said as he wipe something from ying's check and he quickly showed it to her."You got some dirt"cyone said as ying can't felt that her face was heating up."Ahh,uhm I think the chicken is ready can you please tell everyone to get ready"ying ask while trying to stop her self from blushing then cyclone just nod and smile at her before leaving.

"W-what is this feeling don't tell me I like cyclone?"ying thought as her face was nownred as tomato while throwing her thoughts away and get the chicken out from the oven and puted in a tray and serve with the others together with the other dishes."Come ying join us" cyclone invited and ying was having a second thought at it.She simply look at fang and she saw she was nodding and she seat next to cyclone.While they were eating silently cyclone bend down his head near at ying's ears and whisper something."Meet me with my room later okay"cyclone said as ying just nod.Not knowing someone was looking at them furiously.""What are they doing?Are they were that close already? "fang thought while tighing his grip from the pork.

Quake,thorn,blaze,ice and solar notice it,thunderstorm was not with them because of his others issues." Uhm ying you cooked will"thorn complement as ying just thanks him."Ohh uhm I never seen thunderstorm after the day I got here,where is he?"ying ask as everyone stared at her."Ohh is it bad to ask?"ying ask again."Just don't waste your time finding him,his not important anyway"blaze said as ying just nod.After eating the boys went back to their restricted rooms while ying was left to washed the dirty dishes.

"Ahh this is tiring,I'm not found of household chores" ying murmured to her self while scrubbing the plates."Do need some help?"ying look to his back only to see cyclone walking near her. "Ahaha I'm fine,its my job thou.You should go back to your room now" ying said but cyclone didn't listen as he walk next her."I-i can't let a lady do all the works while I'm just here standing and looking"cyclone said while drying then plates as ying was blushing."Hey are you okay? "cyclone ask." Yeah I'm okay"ying fakely said as her heart pumping so fast as she was having  a hard time to catch up the pace not knowing someone was watching them from behind.