alone time

spending time away from jon was a great idea. i get pedicures with cindy and robert draws lots of pictures with me.

i'm really grateful to have them as my friends.

i haven't talked to jon in a while, except for the few times i caught him stalking me and i had to yell at him. cindy taught me how to block his number and social media because "he is a nuisance and should not bother her friend ever again" and that he lost his chance.

she said if she had to, she'd get steve to beat him up for her.

steve is pretty strong for looking so blocky.

today robert, cindy, and i were going to a restaurant.

i was really excited because food is one of my top 30 favorite things.

"what are you going to get, (y/n)?" cindy smiled

"chicken tenders and fries"

cindy hummed and robert grinned "good choice!"

the waitress comes over and asks us what we want to eat. when she told us the special: crab legs with garlic butter, it made me sad and think about murphy. i wonder if he's doing well.

soon the food comes and we all have a blast. we talk about cool things like my favorite alien show invader zim and robert suggests he draws me a poster for my new room.

by the end of the night we are stuffed and tired. cindy heads her way home and robert and i walk back to the apartment.