pet store

jon and i go to the pet store to purchase some nice mini furniture for murphy's new house.

we go to the hermit crab aisle of the store and start grabbing things. we got him a water bowl, some food, and cute little branches and leaves to climb on.

"let's get him this cute little hide" jon shows me a cute hide that is shaped like a pink heart with a heart shaped hole inside.

"i like it." i put it in the basket and continue looking around.

"do we need sand?" jon says confused. we never owned a crab before so we don't really know what to get him.

. . .

when we arrive home, we set up murphy's new tank. he keeps pinching us so we have to quickly drop everything in while he's in there or else he'll try to escape.

we finish decorating and are really happy with how it turned out. now all we need is to feed him often.

we give him some hermit crab food. murphy then starts screaming.

"I DONT NEED THIS I CAN EAT NORMAL FOOD YOU KNOW I USED TO BE HUMAN I DONT WANT THIS AAAAAAAAAAAA"

"you're a crab now though" i say confused.

jon pats my head and says "that's right, you're a crab now murphy, so you eat crab food and do whatever crabs do. now eat while  me and (y/n) go watch some movies."

jon grabs my hand and takes me downstairs to watch a movie. is this another kind of date?