Chapter 14/IM BACK 😎

Yo, Wassup! It's been a while hasn't it? Yes, I'm back. I recently bought my phone SO WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS.

I just want to thank you all for your patience and support this whole time. I'm terribly sorry for not being active

So, again, I'll be asking more of your patience. It'll take time fore me to create new chapters every week so please, have patience.

ANYWAYS, LETS GET BACK TO THIS LEORIO FANFIC 😩

Your PoV

"-What is this place?"

Mutters all around me, confusion was among us. There really isn't anything here...what is this? "Everyone, this is the site of the Hunter Exam's third phase. You'll be competing here at the top of Trick Tower." Beans explained. Trick tower? "-Did you say Trick tower?

"To pass this phase, you must reach the base of the tower alive. The time limit is 72 hours. And with that, the Exam's Third Phase will now begin." He smiled. Only 72 hours? Will this Tower really be that hard?

"-Good luck to each and every one of you" With that, Beans went aboard the Airblip (or whatever it is) and left. I watched the ship slowly begin to be out of sight. I sigh, walking to the edge I peeked over.

Leorio held onto me while also looking. Thankfully he's too distracted by the view down to notice my red face. I slightly gasp "No, No, No, No, No. I don't wike it" I mumble

"Did you just say 'Wike'?"Leorio poked my waist, making me jump. Oh crap, he heard me. "PFFT! whaatt? Nooooo" I laugh nervously. "Are you....are you afraid of hiegh-" I cover his mouth "SHHH!

You don't need to say it" I whisper yelled. He laughed pushing my hand away. He walked over "Now what? Are we supposed to climb down?" He said.

Climbing down? No thanks. "I would hope not, climbing down would be suicide," Kurapika commented. A rather creepy chuckle was behind us "Well, for most guys."

We all turn around. Number 86. He went to the edge climbing down "H-Heyy!" he ignored me "For an expert rock climber like me, this is gonna be a piece of cake"

He chuckled. Oh wow, he sure is fast. "Look at how fast he's going." Gon gasped. "Let's hope there are no traps..." I mumble "By the look of things,

I'm about to be the first one to pass the Third Phase." He smirked

A sudden growl rung in my ears
"Huh?"
We all looked around trying to find who or what made that sound. I look to the right and gasp

"Look! What's that?" I point. A creature came around, screeching. It's got a huge red body, with 4 arms and 2 legs. To top it off, 2 wings

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING?!"
"NO, STOP, GO AWAY!" He yelled. One flew below, flying up to chomp him right up. That's more trauma

They flew away into the distance right after. "Uh, so, I guess we can't climb down, not this way at least." Leorio whimpered.

"Yeah."

•••

It's been a little while, no one has still figured out how to get into the tower. All of us started to bang on the floors, listening to any hollow sounds..

I start walking around thinking, Leorio was behind me. I stop in my tracks "-What's up?" He asked

"Kurapika, Leorio, look." I point at everyone. "There's fewer people.."
"What?"