•Chapter•9•Hisoka•Is•sneaky•

•Your•PoV•

At the same time, Kurapika and I stabbed the creature's eye, making it scream out its pain. Leorio was released from its grip and fell. "Ow..." We jumped down. "Y/n, Leorio, now's our chance. Come on." Kurapika said before running off. Guess he's not waiting around

Leorio gets up and we start running together. "Looks like we've lost sight of the front runners." Kurapika sighed. "Damn..." I mumble "Damn it. Which way should we go?" Leorio started looking around, finding at least anyone who would know where the rest are. "Huh?"

"Hold on" He stuck his arm out making me stop. "What? What is it?" I ask. I start looking around, I don't see anyone at the moment-

"Hisoka?" I gasped out. At least 7 men have surrounded him with weapons. What's he up to now? "He doesn't need my help" I cross my arms and look the other way

Last year- Y/n: Age 18- Hunters Exam-Phase 2

(Sorry for some mistakes and autocorrect is stupid .-.)

"Ouch! FUXK!" I yell out. I held my shoulder glaring at the clown in front. He cut my arm, pretty deep I should say. "Awe~ You alright? Would you like for me to clean that up?" He smiled. "Tch"

"You cut me and now you want to take care of me? No thanks." I growl "Oh, Y/n~" He cooed. I sigh. My vision started to blur. Did he do something? No. He hasn't moved an inch from his spot...

I felt a pull, It was pushing me to Hisoka? Wha-"Oof-"  I was at his chest. God, this isn't awkward.

"Wha-What the heck?" I start to squirm away, but to no use. He was holding me now "Come on...I hurt you, so I'll take care of you" He smiles. I'm starting to get tired of his smiles now...

"Get-. Just leave me alone!" I shout at him. He sighed "Now that's not what a lover does, right?" S'cuse me? "Heugh- Lover?! Now, what do you mean about that!"

Present time.

(I just realized how out of Character Hisoka is 😅 But I'll try to keep it the same throughout the story. Maybe. Idk)

A laugh echoed. Goddamn, I forgot his laugh was creepy. "You failed so now you want to play Examiner?"

"Hunters require prey" He glanced at me, or so I think. "U-Um..."

"-So why don't I play the Examiner? All of you gentlemen claim to be Hunter material. But I'll be the judge~" He pulled out a single card. If I recall he used cards that cut me..."You shut the hell up!" The men started to charge at him. They don't stand a chance, not with Hisoka. In an instant, the men collapsed, with one shaking in fear.

"Not surprised." I sigh. "Now then..." The last one started to crawl away, attempting an escape from Hisoka. "Dude. You're gonna die" I slightly chuckle. Hisoka started making his way to him before striking a card in his head, killing him.

"Well?"

I jump. "How about you three? Care to play Examiner?"

"Well, shit-"

He started walking toward us. Leorio and Kurapika started to get nervous. "Okay, guys. Wait for my signal, then we run in opposite directions." Kurapika whispered. "We what?" Leorio and I unison.

"The fact of the matter is, he's far more experienced in actual combat situations. The three of us won't stand a chance against him." He warned

"You guys might be inexperienced. However, I might have a chance.." I whisper. "What do you mean by that?" Leorio grunted. "We're short on time, and we can't afford to waste more on a fight we can't even win." My breathing started to shake. He's the same as last year, his blood lust has gotten stronger...I guess I should stick with Leorio?

"Now, run!" Kurapika shouted

Kurapika ran left, Leorio right, and I in the middle. I started running towards the trees "I guess he isn't coming for any of us-"  Thar' the timber. I'm falling, great.

"Oof-"

"Oh?~" I freeze. Damn, I didn't think he would see me from this angle. Again, a pull was on me making me head to Hisoka. This again? How does he even find the time for this? I crash into him. "Hisoka." "Y/n." He smiled. "Long time, no see"

"I guess you could say that." I look away. "Could you let me go now?"

"Don't feel like it~" His hands were around my waist, giving a slight tickle but there's no use attempting to escape. I sigh, I guess I don't have a choice, I start to pull out a small pocket knife. Slowly making my way to his neck

"hmm?"

I freeze. Did he?- "I just couldn't do it" It was Leorio. That idiot what's he doing now?

"You let go of Y/n, right now" He glared. Whoa-

"This may not be my fight, But I can't sit back and pretend nothing happened. That's not my style. See, the thing is...I can't run away." He had a branch in his right. Whoa- He changed all of a sudden. His voice was deeper...I have to say, it is sort of attractive...

"L-Leorio, don't!" I shout. He started charging at us. That idiot! He'll hit me if Hisoka doesn't let go! "Hm. I adore that look." Hisoka cooed

With no hesitation, Hisoka threw me away. Making me roll into a tree "Heugh!- Fuck!" I yell out in pain. "Y-Y/n!" Leorio shouted. He attempted to hit Hisoka but failed. He's going to kill him! "Hisoka! Don't!" I quickly shot up. then, something hit Hisoka, in the face. "Gon?!" 

How in the world was he able to strike him?! It's been impossible to even attempt to strike him. "Did I make it?" He glared. Well, just barely. Hisoka looked at the kid "Not bad, little boy" He smiled. "Is that a fishing pole, how original" He started to make his way to Gon "N-no" I stand up. "May I take a look at it?" He had his hand out, what's he expecting? Just for him to hand it over like it's nothing. "Leave him alone, your fights with me!!" Leorio started making his way to Hisoka, but, Hisoka already got him. A hard punch to Leorio's face.  "L-Leorio!!" I shout. 

I get up running to him. Gon made another attempt but missed this time. "Did you come here to help your friend?" Hisoka asked. I look to Leorio, he's knocked out cold. "such a good boy~" maybe this could be my chance to fight him? While he's having a conversation with Gon I could get Hisoka, after all. An eye for an eye, well, it'll be for Leorio... 

"I adore that look" I snuck up behind, swinging- 

then, darkness. 

A surprising challenge. 

"Y/n?!" 

"Y/n!" 

Hm?... So god damn loud..."You're all so loud..." I whisper "W-what was that?! Are you okay?!" Leorio yelled. "I said you're all so loud!" I yell, before chuckling right after. Leorio sighed and smiled "I'm glad you're alright though" I slightly blush and look the other way "W-whatever, I'm sure we're at the second phase by now" I grumble 

"Excellent work, the Second Phase will take place here, in the Visca Forest Park. So, I shall now take my leave. I wish you all good luck." Mr.Statoz congratulated us all, before taking his leave. "This...This is the Second Phase now!" I cheer. The gates made their open. 

End of chapter 9 

Heheheheh 

KisS kISs fALl in LOve 

Yeah anyways I will try to make as many chapters as I can, apparently, Netflix will be taking the show off in early March so for now, I'm making as many chapters as I can before the deadline. I hope you all have a good weekend! 

-Hoshiko