Snow-Like Blossoms//Chapter 30

Start bij het begin

"WHAT'S GOING ON!?" Vivi yelled concerned.

"I'M BEING CHASED!" Chopper yelled back.

"Knew it." Faythe whistled excitedly, tucking her arm behind her back.

Usopp and Luffy just now were exiting the Ropeway.

"Hey, we finished setting up the Ropew-"

"Hm?"

Chopper came in like a speeding wagon, he was in his full reindeer mode, a large sleigh tied to his side.

"EVERYONE GET ON! WE'LL BE GOING DOWN THE MOUNTAIN RIGHT NOW!" He yelled in full panic.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" The Doctress was on his tail, throwing what infinite supply of knives she's got on her.

Everyone's faces paled at the sight and were screaming for their lives.

/;/~***~/;/

Faythe and all the crewmates were stuffed into the sleigh and Luffy was hanging on from the back. The whole thing was flying through the air like it was magical. She swore she thought this was how Santa Clause felt like in one night. But she couldn't think clearly because of the screaming and shouting.

Though the moon did look especially big tonight, it seemed like she could touch it if she reached out.

That would be suicide of course, because if she let go on the sides, she'll fall off this high in the air and die.

"Woo hoo!" Luffy laughed, just as they touched the ground with a painful crash. Now they were running down the mountains, as fast as the winter winds could carry them.

"That was awesome!"

"Do it again!"

"It was like I was flying again! Whoo!"

"Don't be stupid! We have to hurry up and set sail!"

"I... I thought I was gonna die..."

"Huh!? W-Where am I?"

"Oh, did you wake up, Sanji?"

/;/~***~/;/

Off in the distance from whence they just came, cannon shots could be heard. They had stopped to see what had occurred.

And to say if they were disappointed.

They sure as hell weren't.

"AAAAAAAAA-AHHHHHHHHH!" Chopper suddenly started to scream at the sight.

"Whoa..."

"You said it..."

"It's so pretty..."

"This is the winter I wanted to see for the first time..." Faythe muttered.

"Good luck, putting this into words, Miss writer!~" Nami teased, muffling her giggles at Faythe's predicament.

"Wait, how am I...!?" Faythe was so lost for words at the sight.

"UUU... UOHHHHHHHHHHHH! UOHHHHHHHHHH!" Chopper started wailing.

The thing they blasted into the air was powder that no had seen before. And in that powder could make snowflakes change color.

And what they saw were pink snowflakes fluttering down gracefully as if it was so natural. At the top of the cylinder mountains, was a large cloud of pink, making it look like a very large Cherry Blossom Tree.. And the snowflakes as cherry blossoms fluttering down on a spring evening.

And with that, Chopper had got his Goodbye Gift.

/;/~***~/;/

Right now on the ship that is on course for Alabasta, it sure was rowdy tonight.