Chapter 19

I had another dream about my "sister".

I was walking through Traverse Town. Just walking. Then my "sister" walks out of an ally with two other guys, wearing the same clothes before. One guy wore a brown shirt and black pants. He had blue eyes and blonde hair. A bow and quiver was strung on his back. The other guy wore all black. I mean, black shirt, jacket, pants, and shoes. He had brown hair and green eyes. He had a sword in it's sheath around his waist.

My "sister" walked up to me and hugged me again. "Soon, sis. We will meet up."

Then memories started flooding back to me. Pictures on my walls at home. Axel and Roxas coming to me when I was 5. Me with my friends. At the beach, at my cabin, and at the mall. Me in the Organization and kissing Axel. Me kissing Demyx. Me walking in Traverse Town with Leon. Meeting Cid, Yuffie, and Aerith.

Then new pictures, but these pictures were blurry as hell. All I could see was my color hair and my "sis" hair. A mother with her 2 children, sitting at a picnic. My "sis" on swings. Her at her 6th birthday party. The last one. A family portrait. They look like royalty.

My "sis" finally pulled away. "These were memories that you lost. Diz created Twilight Town and made you lose your memories and created new ones." She said.

"Can I get them back?" I asked.

She said nothing. Just turned and walked back into the alley, the two guys following.

"Sis!" I screamed, the tears rolling down my cheeks.

I ran into the alley.

END OF CHAPTER 19