Chapter 16

I walked out to the White room. No one was there. Just empty couches and tables. A note was taped to the window. Day off. I rubbed my chin. Day off? What to do, what to do? I smiled. I had a crazy idea. I ran back to my room.

I grabbed the suitcase from under my bed. I un-zipped it and flipped the top up. My clothes that I wore when I joined the Organization. My off-the-shoulder pink shirt, short shorts, pink knee high converse shoes, my black purse, cellphone, and wallet. I pulled off my coat and pulled on my clothes. I looked in the mirror.

I looked like my old self again. I turned around. Demyx stood there.

"D-D-Demyx?!" I awkwardly smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"Looking for you." He took a step closer. "But, I think I have the wrong person."

I sighed. "No, you don't."

He half smiled. "I know." He took another step. "You wanna leave?"

I rubbed my arm, thinking. "No, but at the same time, I do."

He took one more step until he was nose to nose with me. "Wanna know how to leave?"

I looked at him surprised. "You know how to leave?"

He shrugged. "I have ways, but for a price."

"Let me guess, a good time?" I glared at him. "No way! Rather take the train."

"No- God no!" He held out his hands in front of him. "I was going to say, a real kiss." He leaned closer. "But, if you want to."

"God no! Kiss would be fine." I sat down on my bed. "Well, sit down. I do my kissing best while sitting down." I patted the bed.

He walked over and sat down. He twirled his thumbs. I put my my hand on his shoulder. His hand shot to my face. I leaned in and closed my eyes. My lips brushed against his. He hesitated. I wanted to get this over with! I pushed my lips against his. My hand on his shoulder slid down to his elbow.

I pulled away.

"That... Was.... AMAZING!" He happily said. "Can we do it again?"

I place my finger on his lips. "No. Now show me how to leave."

He lifted his hand. A dark corridor popped up.

"Take this corridor and it will take you to a world that only I can take." He stood up and walked to the door.

"Hey Demyx!" I ran up to him. He turned. "Two things. One, can you tell Axel that I going to miss him and Roxas." He nodded his head. "Two." I kissed him again. "Thanks." I ran back to the corridor.

I looked back. He stood there, smiling and waving. I turned to the corridor, took a breath, and walked inside.

END OF CHAPTER 16