Chapter 19

Alex sat in her sisters room, grinning at her sister, having just heard about her nightmare.. that involved sex with a certain wolf

"You had a sex dream about Isaac?" She asked, more teased

Allison rolled her eyes "that's not the point. Kate showed up, I mean what could that possibly mean?" 

"Well the last time you dated a werewolf Kate Tried to kill him, maybe it's your subconscious worrying" Alex guessed, shrugging.

She sighed "maybe"

"I can't believe you had a sex dream about Isaac. You like him" She teased

Allison groaned at her sister, "shut up" 

"We have to go stiles and Scott wanna talk to us about the coyote"

Noah had been going through old cases from over that past years, a lot of his cases were closed because they couldn't be solved, but upon his Introduction to the supernatural world; he began to doubt was unsolvable and what supernatural.

"You really think this is something supernatural?" Alex asked

"I don't know but if it is then we can help" she shrugged

**

The two sisters walked into the history class, meeting stiles and Scott near the back. Stiles held out a tablet and began to explain everything.

"Here's where we found the den. It's right in the middle of the hiking trails." He pointed.

"Well, that could narrow it down. Coyotes travel in fixed trails." Allison nodded "But I think you're right about her not going back to the den. Coyotes don't like wolves. And they're really smart. If they don't want to be heard, they actually walk on their toes." 

Stiles looked up at her "Coyotes tip-toe?" 

Allison rolled her eyes, "They tip-toe"

Alex looked at her boyfriend with furrowed brows "That's what you take from that whole thing?"

The bell interrupted their conversations, Allison said a quick goodbye before Leaving.

Stiles Scott and Alex found their seats. Alex turned and looked at stiles "how are you? ally is still having nightmares, what about you?"

"I still can't read." He sighed "Everything is just jumbled up and I can't make sense out of it"

Alex reached her hand out and rested it on his arm "we are gonna figure this out okay" She reassured

Mr yukimora walked in " All right, everyone. Let's get started." He told his class "We were just talking about internment camps and prisoners of war"
"There's a passage in our reading that I'd like to go over in more detail Who would like to come up and read aloud for us?" He asked.

The class stayed silent as everyone hoped they wouldn't be picked.

"Mr. Stilinski, how about you?" He called.

Stiles head shot up "Oh, maybe someone else could"

"Oh eh.. I will"  Alex volunteered

"I didn't ask you ms argent. Everyone participates in my class, Mr. Stilinski" mr yukimora insisted

"Okay" he stood up and walked over

Stiles looked down at the book, all the words began to drip down the page. He looked up and the class, who all seemed to stare at him "Okay, okay. Come on, come on" he whispered