I turned off the water, wrapping the huge fluffy towel around my body. I dried myself off enough to slip my robe on.

I opened the bathroom door, the cold air immediately making me shiver. I flopped on my bed, curling my feet under me to keep me warm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped at the sharp sound of Artemis knocking. I must have fallen asleep. My cat, Juniper, scrambling to get off of me.

"Yes, Artemis?" I called. I tried to make it seem like I wasn't just sleeping but my voice still came out raspy.

"Your Father is here to take you to Kings cross." She said quietly.

I popped up, I didn't realise how long I slept.

"Oh, yes, Thank you Artemis." I quickly got out of bed, rushing around my room to gather things.

I pulled a white turtleneck out of my closet, struggling to put it on as I looked for something to where with it.

I finally found a blue plaid dress that wasn't too wrinkled. I pulled it on and stuffed my feet into my shoes before running out of the room and down the hall. I tried not to trip as Juniper weaved through my legs the whole way.

I finished my hair just as I reached the front room. Father was sitting in a chair, waiting with his arms crossed.

"Good morning, Father." I acted as if I didn't just sprint across the house.

"Your scar isn't as puffy today." He pointed out.

"Thank you?" I put my hands behind my back.

"Take your trunk." He instructed.

I grabbed the trunk off of the chair and sat it in the fireplace, taking a handful of floo powder.

I lowered my head, stepping into the fire place. I picked up the cage that Artemis had put Juniper in during the short time that Father and I were talking.

"Clearly." He stated as if I haven't been doing this for 14 years.

"Diagon alley." I dropped the powder, green light flashing around me.

When the light disappeared, I was standing in a small quill shop.

I greeted the owner as I stepped outside, waiting for my Father.

A moment later he stepped out and started walking. I tried to drag the trunk but struggled on the cobblestone road.

Father looked back at me and scoffed. He pulled out his wand, reciting a spell to make it float before walking faster.

I walked briskly behind him, checking behind me every once in a while to make sure it was still following me.

We stopped in front of the wall and Father pulled out his wand. The wall started to open and my trunk immediately fell. I picked up the end and Father surprisingly picked up the other side.

We walked the few short blocks to king cross station.
We rushed down the stairs in the station to get to 9 and 3/4. Juniper cried the whole time, attracting unwanted stares from muggles.

Father stared harshly at everyone, getting them to look away just in time for me to enter the platform. I ran through, hoping not to run into anyone.

Father ran in after me, and when he got to the other side he immediately made the trunk follow us so that we didn't have to carry it.

We weaved through the crowd, eventually making it to the front. Father turned to me, somehow able to look down on me even though we were almost the same height.

He pulled a large box out of his extension bag and handed it to me.

"Open it on you birthday." He said.

"Yes, Father." I sighed, dropping it into my own bag.

"Goodbye, Y/n." He patted my head awkwardly. He walked away briskly before I could say anything back.

I rolled eyes, dragging my trunk into the train. I walked down the corridor, going to our usual compartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~