New Member! YAY!//Chapter 29

Magsimula sa umpisa

/;/~***~/;/

Faythe was sitting in a chair by the window in a private room, Doctress Kureha now entered the room as she had asked Faythe that she wanted to talk for a bit.

"Aight, Hit me... I need to know as Much as I can before I leave..." Faythe said still looking out the window.

"What makes this PTSD worse... How can I stop it.. What triggers it.. Anything.. And what happens when it's left alone..."

Doctress was leaning against the wall, a booze bottle in her hand.

"Let's start with the first one, it also goes with how it's triggered. Triggers can include sights, sounds, smells, or thoughts that remind you of the traumatic event in some way. And stopping it there are many different things or options of dealing with it. Understand why intrusive thoughts disturb you. Attend the intrusive thoughts. Don't fear the thoughts. Take intrusive thoughts less personally. Stop changing your behaviors. Cognitive Therapy for treatment of OCD intrusive thoughts. Medications that help with intrusive thoughts.-" She started listing things.

"ALRIGHT I GET IT! On to the next one..." Faythe huffed out.

"If you talking about when it's left untreated. Well that's unlikely because it's still a trauma, you're gonna have to deal with it one way or another..." The Doctress took a giant swig of her booze.

"It can lead to chronic pain, depression, drug and alcohol abuse and sleep problems that impede a person's ability to work properly and interact with others." The old woman grinned.

"I don't drink." Faythe huffed.

"Ya ya ya.." The Doctress huffed annoyed.

"Am I going to go mad...?" Faythe mumbled only a whisper.

"Adults with PTSD can sometimes feel like they are 'going crazy' or are 'broken' following a trauma. But it is important to keep in mind that PTSD is a treatable anxiety disorder." The Woman finished and placed her empty bottle on the table loudly.

"Great... Just wonderful." Faythe rolled her eyes and banged her head on the window annoyed.

"Does your Crew of Pirates know?"

The words made her process of trying to get her memories back as soon as possible froze in place.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh for the love of- Somebody has to at least know your condition! Like that orange haired girl, or maybe that Capt-"

"I will tell nobody of this!" Faythe's tone took a dark turn. The gravity could be felt after she said this.

"Telling them will only make give unnecessary worry! Nobody and Especially Luffy! Will be told!"

The Doctress suddenly felt a shiver go down her spine. The room around them seemed to feel colder. Her old body hasn't felt this way in so long.

The look on the girl's face is a look that could be told in so many different ways. But one thing is certain.

Faythe was giving this old woman a warning. A warning that in which told her this:

"Speak of this to anybody in my crew, and you wont be able to speak with no tongue, or better yet, you'd be dead before you can."

Faythe turned her head back towards the window, watching Zoro sit outside and Usopp rolling some snow.

"I'm grateful for your help about Nami and everyone else, but I'm not accepting your advice..." Faythe said lowly, her eyes still dilated sharply.

"Let me at least tell the Doctor of your crew..." The Doctress sighed, sitting in a chair, her hand creasing her furrowed headache worriedly.